• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX on The Dragon 2009?

Who's all in for the Dradon Drive THIS Saturday (April 4th) ?
Looks like James & I will be the only ones? :confused:
"Hey Skippy"...are you and "Morrored Shades" coming?
Where and when do we meet on Saturday morning?
The weather is supposed to be perfect. Sunny and 70 degrees! :smile:

The old "Up The Creek" restaurant is now "Puelo's Grill". That was our old meeting place. Any ideas?

Hope we have a good turn out!

"Hey Skippy"...are you and "Morrored Shades" coming?
Sorry Deb, you don't even know how bad I want to come up. Sadly it is a guaranteed certainty that I will be at work all day Saturday and possibly Sunday as well. :( It may be summer before I can get up there.

It's friday night. Saturdays weather is going to be perfect.
Who's going on the drive ?
Anyone want to meet up Saturday and drive together ? I'm in Knoxville.
Time and place anyone ?

Let's make it another day I guess. :frown:

Keep me posted. I had the slave cylinder on the NSX done yesterday, but I needed today to finish another project (The MR2 is running again thankfully). That sucker has to be running leak free and ready for abuse by the 18th, so I had to ground myself until it's done this weekend.

It was perfect weather though if anyone did go.

Since it looked like nobody else was going on The Dragon, I stayed home and worked in the yard. Then Sunday after church, had my wife drive the NSX out Hwy 421 "The Snake" from Bristol to Shady Valley and we had lunch at the Country Store. In the 7 months we have had it, she has only driven the NSX once, and I wanted her to get comfortable with it. Then we went through Backbone Rock to Damascus, then to Abingdon and home, I had her drive the whole way. On the way home she got to experience having a Cadillac pull up alongside and some guy took her picture driving it. Good therapy for a lady in her 60's, I loved it!

Saturday the 5th was a beautiful day. Perfect driving weather.
TitaniumVtec & I drove the Foothills Parkway to 129, Hwy 360 to Tellico and on to Stone Mountain.

A sheriff's department patrol car saw us in Tellico Plains where we stopped to eat, and stopped to admire our cars. He thought they were Ferrari's! He said he had never heard of an NSX.
He complimented us on our cars and told us to be careful.

There isn't much traffic at the point. The "runs" were great! :biggrin:

Saturday the 18th may be a good choice for our get-together. I'm up for it!
Keep checking the weather and this post.

Back