• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Only Track Day @ Buttonwillow

If anyone is interested in a small caravan, I'm meeting some friends at Starbucks in Valencia @530am.

25349 Wayne Mills Pl.
Valencia, CA 91355

It's gonna be a great day. We all owe Regan a huge thank you.

Last edited:
Bye, bye.

Let's try to keep the thread on topic please. I'm having a tough enough time trying to consolidate all the PM's, Texts, and Emails. Hoping people will just use this thread to coordinate but I think people are afraid of prime!

Bye, bye.
Nice response. Though, not really sure I deserve the attitude...

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone is interested in a small caravan, I'm meeting some friends at Starbucks in Valencia @530am.

25349 Wayne Mills Pl.
Valencia, CA 91355

Awesome! Thank you! If work continues to kick my ass i'll be joining you guys bright and early on Saturday.

No attitude, I just have nothing more to add to this conversation so I'll just move along and let you guys do your thing :)
...and I guess maybe a little attitude of I can't be there which totally sucks...

Nice response. Though, not really sure I deserve the attitude...

Last edited:
Sorry haven't been here for some time. Didn't mean to ignore. I think we all set by now and it's all good.

Who's driving down on Fri afternoon? Anybody?

I think there are only 3 of us from NorCal going. I'm leaving early Saturday morning.

It appears there are a few guys going up Friday night. It's all disjointed communication (FB, Email, IG, Prime) but I know of at least 3 people driving up Fri night from SoCal. I might be a 4th of I can get the keys to the garages early so we can use it for overnight parking.

25349 Wayne Mills Pl.
Valencia, CA 91355

I'll try to meet you guys there @5:30am!

Best of luck to all of you and I hope you bring your machines home, safe and sound. I think a little tear just ran down my cheek.....

JC, lots of emails flying back and forth. Seems like a good amount of NSX owners outside of this group are driving up just to hang out and possibly ride along some drivers on the track. I'm saddened by your circumstances but hope everything works out. Feel free to join us trackside if you'd like.

I will try to met up with guys/gals...

Rob

25349 Wayne Mills Pl.
Valencia, CA 91355

I've heard from a few you guys you had a clean, fun track day today.
Great job guys !
Great job Regan.

Short clips. Didn't get to meet as much people as I wanted, but I had a great time watching. Maybe I need to attend more meets...

it was a great day and a big prop to Senor Regan for getting us together. his stock on Prime just keep going up!
got a ride with Ryan and that dude can drive. Penskes with EMI is a great combo.

Your truly set the quickest time for going CCW and being black flagged of any session at BW on 36psi cold and dead rear tires. A slow session nevertheless. on session 2 we went off road and lots to clean up inside the cabin. a late model Porsche boxer was bellowing white smoke in the dirt at the previous corner, things could be worse. On session 3, Will rode with me and gave me important points like never touch the final two curbs thru the esses, thx much Will.
On session 4, 1st slow right turn had a thumping noise from the rear, came in to pit and it turned out i had a bubbled rear. those tires were more dead now than ever. Made it home safely so its all good.

Last edited:
Here's our last session, a lot of folks already cleared out. Jeff from Norcal (silver with orange "x") was very quick all day in his stock NA1. Si was running in the 2:02's all day too (see 3:56 in the vid).

Great meeting everyone out there! Thx to Regan and Speedventures for a great event!

Mike

Last edited:
Back