• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX or Maserati Gransport?

Sounds like you like the Maserati, you should just get one because in the end you plan on getting one anyways so it's easier to get one now so you don't have to go through all the trouble and get one later.

reminds me of the vanquish S, I consider it a luxury sports car. It doesnt seem like a full on exotic. I love the F1 shifting and the stock sound is amazing! Acceleration is amazing, I hit 130 on the freeway in no time flat. Driver seating position is quite a bit higher than the NSX and other exotics. But I havent driven the mas so my comparison means nothing:biggrin:

You should buy a modified turbo NSX. I may know one that will be for sale shortly..

Rob

TURBO2GO said:
What does an NSX sound like? I can't remember. I know I revved the Maserati and everyone within a mile was looking.

As for the looks, come on guys... this is not the old coupe... its lowered, revised front bumper, rear bumper, exhaust, interior, etc. This car turns some heads. Its what Maserati should have come out with in the first place... now they wouldn't be having as high a depreciation.

Of course the NSX is a classic. It was just dead on from day one.

The maserati to me IMO, looks like a Ferrari in drag. Stick with the NSX. Looks better, and is better.

The Maserati is nice, fast and you won't see too many around like the NSX. I think the NSX looks more like a exotic than the Maserati. The Maserati looks like a real nice Aston Martin to me. Get both cars. :biggrin:

How about if you combine the cars you like into a blender

The sl55, nsx, 911, sl600, maserati, jaguar xk, and get...

..... drum roll please......

............DB9 :biggrin:

I say get the NSX and with the 20k difference get the dealer to install a Comptech SC with their headers, intake and exhaust and you will have a fast reliable and mean sounding exoctic!

Get a damn Masarati and be over with it. From all indication, you have made up your mind and convinced yourself already. Now get going already./

Well my deal at Maserati fell through. They were going to give me 10K off because it was an 05, and another 10K off because I was coming from a "competitor". That competitor program ended last month, and they just told me they won't do it for me (they said they would originaly). Now I hear the Gransport will be disco in July or so, and for the next 18 months Maserati will not even have a 2 door car to sell until Fiat puts Ferrari up on the market, and hands Maserati over to the same division thats handling Alfa in Europe. There are rumors of V6 Maserati's. The relationship with Ferrari is dead.

I am not going to drop 103K on a car with such a insecure future. Maybe these will wind up on the used market cheap very soon and that will be the time to grab one.

I am back on towards the NSX, and a Comptech supercharger sounds really good to me. Will it be reliable? would you want to buy my NSX with a CTSC after a year or will you think its been driven hard because of the CTSC? am I killing the resale of the car? For the record I am 38 and a pretty easy going driver. I maintain my cars flawlessly.

Back