• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX owners Map - Add your location

.......I should have thought this through. Looks like you can't EDIT your
name to your Avatar after has been entered.
Joel = Jae5150.

Gosh.......IDIOT! :biggrin:

pretty cool! there are a couple close to me... who wants to give me a ride out a country road?? ehh ehh?! i'm buying dinner.

i'd add, but i dont' have one. :(

Jae5150 said:
.......I should have thought this through. Looks like you can't EDIT your
name to your Avatar after has been entered.
Joel = Jae5150.

Gosh.......IDIOT! :biggrin:

LOL... Don't worry, you're not alone. I'd like to add an avatar too. Anyhoo, this is such a great idea. I bookmarked the page :) ......
Have a Fantastic *Sunday* everyone *~*~

Hi

With the detail of the satellite photograph you can zoom in and actually see that MiamiMermaid lives in a tree :biggrin:

Did not know that you got broadband in a tree, but I learn something new everyday. :biggrin:

Regards

I like where this map identifies my location...it implies my NSX can swim. :D

Attachments

• marina.jpg
    marina.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 840
Last edited:
I'm in, thanks John.

NsXMas said:
NSX 3.0 - you're in Neenah? I was just in Appleton, WI a few weeks ago!

Koreana is one of my top favorite sushi places there! :)

I am in Appleton as well! (Steves little red thing is covering mine :mad: You have to zoom in to see mine. We actually have at least 7 NSX's in the area, including the orange widebody JDMnsxr's old car)

Lateley I have been hitting a new Japanese place across from the PAC downtown for sushi (extra wasabai for me! please) There is also a Martini bar down the block called Deja Vu.

:eek: i'm stuck between doc john & acura nsx pilot !! :eek:

RP-Motorsports said:

I am sure others will agree with me on this.

Have a little fun will ya? :biggrin:

Cuba profile has been removed. I agree on this being an "owners only" list on the map. If you need to edit your profile, please PM me, as I can remove and or change members profiles. Maybe we should have use the shout out portion to include year and color.

ANYTIME said:
Cuba profile has been removed. I agree on this being an "owners only" list on the map. If you need to edit your profile, please PM me, as I can remove and or change members profiles. Maybe we should have use the shout out portion to include year and color.

Sure, now you think of that!

I wonder if there is anyway to integrate the Prime profile to this, so when a new member joins Prime it is automatically linked to the WebRing Map.

Back