• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Owners on O'ahu

Hi everyone,

I was just curious to see how many O'ahu NSX owners there were on prime.

-I saw a white NA1 NSX heading north on H-1 about three weeks ago or so.

-Family also saw a black one in the Kunia area (they didn't know any better between na1 or na2s) :(

I'm home (in Waipahu) for a good three weeks, and then I have to go back to the mainland for work until about March or so.

Please let me know if either of these cars might be you? or if you are an O'ahu owner in general!

Thanks!

-Daniel

I moved to Oahu recently from New York City, and I daily drive my NSX so you might actually see mine around alot. :smile:

Had another NSX sighting today.

I was on H1 when I started to drive side by side with a red NA1 and we both ended up exiting on Kinau, and turning on Ward. Saw some "leafracing" and In N Out stickers on the engine hatch glass.

I think I've spoken to the owner of a website where parts are imported locally at a website called leafracing.com, Rob I think? this was in the past when I was inquiring about a purchase of an NSX. But in any case, let us know if this might be you? :)

Merry Christmas!

-Daniel

Back