• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX parked next to a ________ thread for size comparos

I was there and your car was jaw dropping. I kept coming back to it over and over again and honestly it was my favorite car at the entire event. I didn't think an "old" NSX could seduce me over the new exotica everywhere but the proportions of the car (and your awesome clean interior upgrades) just made me start wanting to finally pull the trigger on one rather than some 997tt or exige.

Awesome car!
I really appreciate the compliments. The Nsx has always been my dream car.

This is from my garage thread...but it needs to be here as well:

P9179927.JPG

I went out driving with some friends last night. I was surprised to see the NSX hold it's own!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334435398.350000.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334435398.350000.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 758
Hold it's own? Dude it's making the others look bad!

I like this photo bc you can see how tiny the nsx is compared to the german coupes. Hold it's own on the sprints with the power monsters, I meant. I think my car is really fast considering I dont have any real power mods beyond bolt ons...yet. Weight reduction makes a huge difference, can't wait to see how far a little additional power and more weight reduction can take me.

cbd97070.jpg

45d5f760.jpg

b6337bd9.jpg

i didnt realize til now how much better the NSX looks than the v8 vantage...makes the AMV8 look bloated and massive!

Last edited:
In the photos it just looks really elongated - giving the impression the rear quarter window is a DB9. But you're right it is an AMV8, the smaller grille and headlights are more noticeable now. My bad!

Here's a couple more. My wife's 2005 6spd TL Sport and my sister-in-law's 2010 Mazda 3.

20120428_125156.jpg

20120502_150209.jpg

Last edited:
How much is the drop on your car? It's just about perfect.

I think I'm around 3.75ish inches at each jackpoint via cheapo Megan coilovers (for my amateur self they handle great, just really rough on the street). Basically there is about a pinky finger gap at each fender. My lovefab FI headers hang lower than the jackpoints but I have been able to clear 99% of the speedbumps I can't avoid.

Back