• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX parked next to a ________ thread for size comparos

a7344e8b.jpg

d6ea7a2e.jpg

ac0b5aab.jpg

At the Dallas NSX/S2K Get together!
t-bodz

No kidding. They are never talking about stock cars. A stock "20 year old" NSX does not look that "good next to modern cars". They add all the 2002 updates, wheels, exhaust, suspension, then say it looks modern. LOL... Basic body shape is a classic but really, stock older NSX's don't look very modern. Modern for their age, ok. But not "modern".

Could not agree more. An oem early 90s NSx does not look modern at all. Obviosuly with the right modifications it has incredible potential to hang with today's offerings without looking dated.

Could not agree more. An oem early 90s NSx does not look modern at all. Obviosuly with the right modifications it has incredible potential to hang with today's offerings without looking dated.

I have nothing against un-modded cars but I have to 100% agree a stock older NSX looks just DATED! No other way to describe a car that looks like a 4x4 with the ugly rear muffler/rear end.

A modded NSX has good potential to look modern enough but the stock car is a far cry.....

A Japanese brotha from anotha motha:
20120810_143208.jpg

Not sure if I posted this here before, but this was a pretty awesome little parking lot LOL
DSC07613.jpg

Back