• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX parts prices from Canadian dealers

Our head mechanic of the Nsxcc in Ontario does wonderful work for an outstanding price. I had my clutch replaced with original Honda NSx parts for $2100. This included machining the flywheel and labour. Acura north wanted 3200 for the clutch , 1600 for a new flywheel and 1600 in labour, totaling $6400!! Over 3 times the price !

Yep, thats how I do it....Tim at Hondacuraworld is great to deal with, have for years...great prices....there is a depot just across the border....I do enough online shopping that I just make a weekly trip down (about 20 mins, pick everything up in the US, give my paperwork at the border coming back, and I'm good to go...as stated in the quote, with exchange, and some small travel costs, (tax is a wash here or there)...I am still way further ahead. The base price from Tim vs my Acura dealer is considerably less. He is a very supportive member of Prime, MDX'ers, etc...

It's now www.oemacuraparts.com

+1 on Tim. Canada Post screwed up my second parts shipment (they sent it to the wrong PO Box) and Tim arranged to have it shipped to the correct address. Ended up not having to pay customs as Tim sorted that out. Either way, the slave and master clutch cylinders worked out to be $300 where dealer would have cost roughly $500.

I get everything from Tim, and he ships anything that fits USPS.
Otherwise he uses Fedex which isn't too too bad.
Nsx and MDX parts.
Jim Cross, give him a call. If he doesn't answer, leave a message, he'll call you back.
Trev

Back