• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Photo op. Looking for donor car.

Hey all!

I was just curious if anyone would like to donate their time and car for a photoshoot? I'm a professional photographer and wanted to do some automotive photography and would love the chance to shoot an NSX.

I'm in the process of trying to book a DC-3 plane for a backdrop and do the shoot at the Oxford airport in Oxford, CT sometime in July. This shoot may have a model, it may not. The car will be the main subject.

For your time and travel, in return, I would give you all images in high resolution as well as a 16x20 Acrylic Print of your favorite image.

Message me here or send me an email at [email protected]

Here's a link to a WWII inspired session we did for one of our couples to give you an idea of what to expect.
http://www.jcastrophotography.com/b...essions-melanie-matt-wwii-vintage-engagement/

Thanks all!

If it's later in the summer I can drop by CT... I have a lot of major plans coming up and not sure if things will get done or not.

How late in the summer you thinking? I can only book the aircraft for July but I'd love get another NSX shoot done as well.

When in July? I'm only 40 miles away

i-5Jfrk3B-L.jpg

I may be interested. Is there any particular color you're looking for? Mine is yellow. Not sure if you're a fan of that color. I'm only about an hour away.

I'll take a max of 5 cars for the shoot. We'll do a few group shots and a few individuals. Still trying to secure the aircraft, but if that falls through, I'll have to scout a different location.

Safe to assume that you three, Silver2002, Aluminsx and RSO 34 are in? I'll let the forum decide who gets the 16x24 enlargement. =)

My curiosity is piqued - these are different cars though, in style - Earlier than 2002 will be a bit more classic mainly due to headlights - Stock 2002 and after will be more of a stark contrast to a DC-3 - same with the colors - Several of us will be at Watkins Glen around the week days of 7/23 and 7/24, so that's likely a bad week. What day of the week would you need?

Last edited:
My curiosity is piqued - these are different cars though, in style - Earlier than 2002 will be a bit more classic mainly due to headlights - Stock 2002 and after will be more of a stark contrast to a DC-3 - same with the colors - Several of us will be at Watkins Glen around the week days of 7/23 and 7/24, so that's likely a bad week. What day of the week would you need?

We'll shoot each car individually as well as a group. Each car will have it's own "mini session" so the feel of each cars set will be somewhat different.

The DC3 is still pending, so if we can't get it, we'll try to secure the hanger and shoot inside as well as on the flight line. The Oxford airport doesnt have too much traffic so shooting on the flight line shouldnt be too much of an issue as long as we stay off the active runway.:smile:

I'm thinking Sunday, July 28 in the late afternoon for the best light.

I am in Wallingford CT and could probably support depending on timing and work.

I am in Wallingford CT and could probably support depending on timing and work.

Would love to support this but my work scheduled is very hectic......if any chance of july 7th or August 4th and I'm in

Hi guys,

I'll know for sure about the DC3 on monday. If it falls through, the back up location is a wooded corporate park near the Oxford airport. July 28 is the day, late afternoon, around 5:30-6 pm is the start time. PM me if you can make it.

If you're looking for a wild NSX... let me know. I work in Stamford and am under an hour from there. I can shoot up one day after work.

Have to cancel this Sunday's shoot. Sorry guys! PM me if you still want photos of your car on another date. Still no charge for the shoot. I really just want to get a few NSX's in my portfolio.

Here's my email again. [email protected]
You can also call me at 845-321-0805 or text at the same number.

-Jaymie

Back