• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nsx photo request...

I had a very very cool idea for a new photoshop/avatar, but i want to do a decent job and I'm missing a suitable NSX photo. :( I went through my entire collection... zip. :eek: Here's what i need:

Requirements:
* Needs to be a dark NSX - black, purple, green. (this i can photoshop)
* Needs to be a reasonable resolution.
* Taken preferably with the light coming from the front so the rear is a silhouette. Or something suitable that i could photoshop is okay too.
* Taken from the rear (slightly to the side though; not directly from the rear) with the door open (the door i can photoshop)
* Stock wing.
* Rear brake lights on if possible...
* Does not need to be an action shot
* not close-up or wide angle, but definitely taken at waist-level (not looking down on the NSX)

This is the best i can find so far... on the nearest NSX, the angle from the rear is spot on. But the light isn't ideal, and the door's not open (in this case, it's a good thing)

If anyone has taken a suitable photo, I'd really appreciate it. If not... i'll go to plan B... a Z05. :D J/K

Attachments

• gt13.jpg
    gt13.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
Thanks for trying Martin, but none of those photos are suitable because 1) your NSX isn't a dark colour, and 2) the angle needs to be taken more from the rear.

But that wasn't a waste of time or bandwidth... those are lovely photos; added them to my collection. :cool:

Neo,

I have tons of my car like what you mention on my server at home (just have to dig). But here's one for starters, taken at NSXPO.....

Miled&jadkar%20067.jpg

I know I have some more like that, but from a slightly high view (can see the roof)

You can see the whole set of those at www.glasssphere.net/nsxpo2004

here's another one (I'm at work and digging through my PC:))

Attachments

• fb06dece.jpg
    fb06dece.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 252
Thanks for trying guys... but these are not suitable. (Great photos, just not what i'm looking for). <B>NSXWIND</B> was very kind and took some photos in his garage which are more suitable. See attached. It would have been perfect for what i want if it were a tad lower and there was more light coming underneath the car (so i could see where to cut it out)

<B>jadkar</B> : I'm fond of your NSX, and those photo galleries are awesome. I'd say half of those are POTM candidates. :) Nice Noble M12 images too...

<B>95NSXT</B> : Nice action shot. I'd take a high-res version of that if you've got one?

Attachments

• DSC00577_resized-very-small.jpg
    DSC00577_resized-very-small.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 220
<B>SNDSOUL</B> : nice shot. That's even closer to what i'm looking for except you haven't got a stock wing (Type-R wing is awesome, but not everyone identifies that it's an NSX)

you car looks as wide as a hummer in that shot. :cool:

<I>*Scratches head in frustration*</I>

This is what i'm trying to achieve... it doesn't look right though. :( The angle is not quite right which makes it look fake. This was photoshopped using a mixture of SNDSOUL's photo and some of what NSXWIND sent me. thanx guys.

I'll happily re-do this if someone has a better suited photo.

Attachments

• DRAFT---Neo+NSX-Under-Bridg.jpg
    DRAFT---Neo+NSX-Under-Bridg.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 166
Neo, I dug around and found this pic. I hope you can use this somehow.

Attachments

• neocar1.jpg
    neocar1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 337
<B>jaytip nsx</B>: thanks for trying, but the angle of this shot is too high. needs to be lower (so you can see under the car). That's a crazy exhaust you've got!:cool:

<B>White92</B>: Cheeky bugger. ;) Besides, that car has changed... i've riced it with a F50 bodykit now. :p

Back