• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-R Anti-Sway Bar vs. Dali 0.875" Street/Race Swaybar

Does anyone know if the Dali 0.875" bar stiffness in comparison to the NSX-R front bar?

Specifically this bar... http://daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/index_browse_part.cfm?focus=2204

I have the NSX-R bar but I want it a little softer than it is to go with some other suspension changes I made (the car is a little too understeer happy right now).
The Dali bar is adjustable, essentially the same OD so I'm wondering if the stiffest hole location on the Dali bar is the same stiffness as the NSX-R bar...
Ideally the middle setting would be a similar stiffness to the NSX-R bar right now, but the softer would still be stiffer than the stock 91 bar, etc.

Anyone ran both?

Thanks in advance

Are you already using the swaybar hole at the end? Using the hole which gives the shortest arm length will make the sway bar stiffer, and alternately using the hole which gives the longest arm will make the sway bar softer. I don't know if this answers your question, because it doesn't specify which of the three holes it refers to on the street/track bar but here you go:

http://daliracing.com/v666-5/info/article_read.cfm?articleID=749

Last edited:
Are you already using the swaybar hole at the end? Using the hole which gives the shortest arm length will make the sway bar stiffer, and alternately using the hole which gives the longest arm will make the sway bar softer. I don't know if this answers your question, because it doesn't specify which of the three holes it refers to on the street/track bar but here you go:

http://daliracing.com/v666-5/info/article_read.cfm?articleID=749

Yes, I understand all that. I have the NSX-R bar now, only one hole - no adjustability. I want to move to an adjustable Dali bar - but I'm not sure if the center hole on the Dali bar is equivalent to the ONLY hole on the NSX-R bar. That is the question. For example...

If NSX-R = Dali at center hole, then I can get the Dali bar and drop it one to drop stiffness and see if I like it. If the NSX-R bar is equivalent to the Dali bar at the softest setting, then I can't adjust it down further.

Yes, I understand all that. I have the NSX-R bar now, only one hole - no adjustability. I want to move to an adjustable Dali bar - but I'm not sure if the center hole on the Dali bar is equivalent to the ONLY hole on the NSX-R bar. That is the question. For example...

If NSX-R = Dali at center hole, then I can get the Dali bar and drop it one to drop stiffness and see if I like it. If the NSX-R bar is equivalent to the Dali bar at the softest setting, then I can't adjust it down further.

No I get it. I didn't read your post carefully.

I don't know the answer to your specific question. I've had both NSX-R bar and I now have the front and rear Dali Street/Race bars on the softest setting. But the change from NSX-R to Dali was not back-to-back in isolation and I wonder if I could tell even if it was done back-to-back.

I would send a message to Mark at Dali and ask directly.

I asked Mark. He said the NSX-R bar is softer, so I guess I am out of options without changing it all up.

I asked Mark. He said the NSX-R bar is softer, so I guess I am out of options without changing it all up.

What about Dali's 19mm / .75" Street bar on its stiffest setting?

Yes, I figured that would but he told me today that it is discontinued, even though it says it is in stock.

Back