• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx-r bonnet mesh grill for Downforce bonnet

Hi, I have two brand new aluminum vents for sale. Comes with mesh, and OEM seal. $350Aud plus postage and PPF. Postage to USA is around
AF1QipODqc-Xk-KgNaa8ed8J0MF2tSD7HpgBesk0TF1E
$55 Aud

AF1QipODqc-Xk-KgNaa8ed8J0MF2tSD7HpgBesk0TF1E
XF8LrNf.jpg

AId71CF.jpg

VX9Gjs7.jpg

h7oZf3x.jpg

Last edited:
I have a “Viz” brand Type-R hood and i’d love to have one of your Type-R vents and gaskets but i’m afraid it might not fit.
This may be a pain but if it doesn’t fit and I can’t manage to make fit properly any chance I can send it back?
I have worked as an aviation engineer for 25 years so making it fit properly shouldn’t be a problem but it needs to have an oem look and fit to be on my car. I’ve looked to do this for a few years but the cost and no return has prevented me from doing so. If I can make it fit i’m sure the other one will sell straight away or i’ll buy it.
I’m located in southern Florida, 33462.

Cheers
Nigel

Last edited:
I assume it’s my low post count before PM is activated...Email me at —- @ yahoo com

Last edited:
Does the downforce bonnet not come with this?

The Downforce bonnet comes with this included if bought new. If you are buying on used market then verify you are getting this piece along with the bonnet.

The mesh cover does not come with the downforce bonnet when purchased new. It comes with a carbon trim panel which does not have the fins. Procar sells the same style for about $1250 Aud!!

Back