• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-R "GT REAR" JDM OEM Intake Scoop

`m Living in japan right now and was wondering if anyone would be intrested in getting the GT racing intake scoop that is OEM .... I@m not sure if it is a japan only item or what model years it would fit on.
If A few people wanted some I could ship maybe 4 to 5 on a pallet to the US. if you are intrested give me a buzz... also note that i could get other parts....

check out the link below to see the intake scoop and other parts.

http://www.honda.co.jp/auto-lineup/nsx/equipment/r-rearhatchgarnish/index.html

ƒŠƒAƒnƒbƒ`ƒK�[ƒjƒbƒVƒ…�@800000 Yen = $7,079....
PARTS ONLY

oh yes please =) how much and what material is that scoop made from? does it also come with the lexan hatch or how does the scoop work?

Alan M. said:

how much in U.S. currency is that?
I guess his post is a bit difficult to understand, but I take it to mean that in Yen it is 800000, which converted to US Dollars is $7,079.00. Perhaps he will clarify.

WOW more people then i thought are intrested then i expected.

The price in Japanese YEN is 80,000 yen right now about 111yen = $1.00 about right now....
go here for more close numbers

http://finance.yahoo.com/currency?u

If lots of people are intrested i think that I could go to some type of part wholesaler for honda and get some type of discount .. but dont hold me to it... I think this item is something they dont have lots of.... As far as attachment system I`ll look into it... I`m sure you guys know more about it then i do.. I`ll get as much information as i can this week

REPLICA.... maybe
If you guys are intrested I know i guy who does carbon fiber and fiber glass back in the states and i could make replicas.. but this is way in the future....
Thank You

I`m new to the forum but have been selling items on ebay for over three years please check out my handle on ebay "Phourni" I`m 100% 68 positive feedback. I`m sure dropping lots of money might seem at odds with someone. So I could just list stuff on ebay to make the transaction smoother for anyone..... I mostly sell motorcycle parts ... Thank YOU

EBAY INFO YAHOO MONEY EXCHANGE

PRICE CORRECTION 800000 yen as in th first post... I forgot a ZERO:confused:

NOTE Please remember note that there is a 5% sales tax in japan , plus shipping to the US, and others

Fo more simple stuff like NSX-R keys and Floor mats and other items that are easier to get please email me
links below

PARTS 1

PARTS 2

PARTS 3

If you dont know japanese got to

JAPANESE TO ENGLISH

just cut and past the httP link and set it for japanese to English

Shipping INFO ....... Please dont hold me to this ...Im not sure on the weight or size of BOX

1.a 24,24 ,24 box @35lbs by FEDEX in two days(cheapest option) is about 84,647.00YEN.

2.Japanese post office is cheaper anywhere from 30 to 70% but they take about 40 days... insurnace additional

3. I looked into shipping by pallet a bunch over at a time. Tarrifs are throw the roof... if i send 5 scoops through 7000 * 5 = $35,000. 3% tarriff plus shipping charge.... its way up there... ALSO FEDEX you can track it and insured....

(SAMPLE )
Prices are looking like this:
(yen)

800,000 scoop
40,000 5% sales tax
38,000 Handling
?????? Shipping(what suits you best)
----------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU

¢D63000 for a set of floor mats? That's almost $600? What sort of car cover is that for $1800?

I thought only owners of an NSX-R car are allowed to buy NSX-R parts (provided they show proof) from the dealers in Japan?

I`ll have to invest in one and sell Kevlar/ Carbon Fider ..... For all those who want one you are going to have to wait until I get back to the states to make replicas.. :)

rear hatch for na2-nsx-r

There is a company in Japan called Kawagen that makes a direct replica of the real type-r hatch. Mike from SPEED WITHIN REACH can get these hatches for $2900. It takes 2-3 weeks to get them. Maybe we can do a group buy. They are a direct replica of the real jdm honda hatch. I will ask if he can post some pics of the hatch.

Thanks, Frank Spano

NSX-R scoop info please

Can you guys get a little more off topic? This thread is for the Type R Roof Scoop only.

Frank, what relation do you have with Mike? Is this something that Mike plans on offering? What do you know about the possibility of a group buy? Have you seen the quality of Kawagen first hand? Are we talking Lexan or glass?

Chase 78, I highly doubt the ability of aquiring a bonofied Type R scoop. And for the $$$$, that is a lot of faith to ask in your ability to do so.

I have no relation to Mike. I have ordered some parts from him, and the service he has provided has been far and beyond. My parts arrived when they were suppose to, the date I was promised for the parts to arrive was when they came. Also, getting back to the topic, the kawagen hood is lexan. The quality is supposed to be outstanding. I haven't seen it in person just pictures and it is an identical replica of the real type-r rear hatch. A group buy is do-able. The part would take two weeks to ship. If we can get five people together we can recieve a deep discount on the part. If anyone wants the real typer hatch Mike can also get that too. But the kawagen hatch is just as good as the real type-r and alot less money.

Thanks, Frank

I have done some investigating and thisis what I found. Here is the hatch that Frank is talking about:
hornet_demo006.jpg

zero_011.jpg

But what is disturbing is another product that they seem to offer
here:
gallery033.gif

Look familiar?

Anyhow, there are no clear shots of any of the hatches at any rate. I really hope Speed Within Reach does offer this part, but who knows how long that might take?

Back