• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-R in old EVO magazine

While this is repost, there were no detailed images posted. This is UK spec NSX-R

11309evo2.jpg

11309evo.jpg

Wasn't a huge amount of coverage on it if i remember rightly, they said that particular one wasn't quite as good as the original (JDM) they tried. Think it had normal tyres and the seats weren't as supportive or something along those lines...

Think this is fuzilovs car, which was for sale some time before.

From what I got as information from Honda, the car only differs in 3 points to the german press car in 2002.
- standard tires
- standard steering wheel with airbag
- passenger airbag

The seats were the same Recaros,
please correct me if I'm wrong.

Surely the car lost his biggest advantage by removing the RE070's , the sport auto guys tested that here too. :wink:

Procar Specials said:
Think this is fuzilovs car, which was for sale some time before.

From what I got as information from Honda, the car only differs in 3 points to the german press car in 2002.
- standard tires
- standard steering wheel with airbag
- passenger airbag

The seats were the same Recaros,
please correct me if I'm wrong.

Surely the car lost his biggest advantage by removing the RE070's , the sport auto guys tested that here too. :wink:

Yeap, the recaros are there, you can see it easily in the first pic.

I would think the reason they removed the RE070 is that, maybe, the tire won't grip well in the cold foggy winter morning in UK?? But wait, isn't the RE070 standard on all STI? If Subaru can get away selling those in US, Honda should be able to sell those on a limited numbers nsx-R.... weird..:confused:

Back