• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx rental

This is quite possibly the craziest question ever posted in this section.

But if possible who would feel comfortable with letting me rent their NSX for one night.

Date needed: March 17th

Reason: Prom ride

I would compensate you for our time and gratitude and will return it fully unharmed with a full tank of Premium 93 pump gas of course.

Of course I would be glad to meet you before hand so you can get to know me personally.

Been wanting to rent something for Prom but a NSX would be just perfect.

I'd rather rent a stock NSX above all else. But if need be I suppose a modified one could suffice my needs.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

http://www.exoticcarrentalatlanta.com/

Try these guys, however I'm pretty sure you don't meet the minimium age requirement. That being said, I'm pretty sure no one is going to loan out an NSX for someone to take to the prom. We all know what happens at high school events.

Good luck.

:mad:

after your history with NSXPRIME and you ask to borrow or rent another members NSX.

just to FAKE everyone at prom that you own one.. wow

there is an old song from techmaster P.E.B that comes to mind

" how low can you go "

after your history with NSXPRIME and you ask to borrow or rent another members NSX.

just to FAKE everyone at prom that you own one.. wow

there is an old song from techmaster P.E.B that comes to mind

" how low can you go "

Really blown out of proportion...

Childish response actually.

Have u set a rental price?

And how will u pay for any damages (accidents, mis-shifting from 5th gear to 1st due to the excitement) and depreciation?

I highly doubt that would happen and of course I have. Don't plan on getting a free car...

I learned to drive stick in a beetle.

I'll bite. You can take my car to the prom.

$99.00 rental fee.
$.50c per mile.

$35,000 non refundable deposit. :smile::smile:

rental companies wont rent to people under 25 usually... let alone a high school kid... insurance is astronomical. not gonna happen without the owner assuming full risk.

There was a story on Prime years ago where an owner lent his NSX to a family friends kid for prom...kid ended up totaling it.

As an owner I would not lend a high school kid an NSX for prom, too much temptation to act like a dumbass. Unless it was per kookoo4nsx stipulations.

lol for seriously asking about such a risky transaction...:rolleyes:

If I were you I'd just take your RHD 04 with 4 miles instead. That baby is feening for some miles!!! :biggrin:

I highly doubt that would happen and of course I have. Don't plan on getting a free car...

I learned to drive stick in a beetle.

Your response(s) shows your lack of maturity and a "back-up" plan.

This is not confidence inspiring.

And if you are under 18 years of age and something happens ur daddy will be all over whomever rented the car out to you with some celebrity lawyers.

If you didn't think of this then you are outta ur league.....

rent a limo "get some" in the back of said limo

and have a great prom.

that sounds better than your original plan.

and if your into females then they would like the limo ride better than a sportscar. trust us old men.

now if your date is a GUY then they may like the sportscar idea better.

what if someone that doesnt like you (hard to imagine)saw you drive up in that car

and we all know you would tell them its your new car and you had it shipped from germany just for prom that is a fact.

you then go inside to dance come out later and they took a key to the whole car and threw a brick through the windows, and knifed all the tires

or someone backs up into the car, its not your car why would you care.

get a limo and call it a day.

I only wish the 17 year old me had 1/4th of the wisdom of the 40 year old me, or at least had the patience back then to seek out (and actually listen to) the wisdom of others at the time...

I normally don't shell out unsolicited advice but - follow Shawn's advice and just get a limo. And if this isn't a girl you've already been dating for a while then go in on a group limo rental. She'll feel more comfortable and you'll both have a better time. If she has a good time and is not made to feel uncomfortable then it may pay off for you later. I.e., 2nd date, 3rd date, etc. and not just a prom portrait and $$ rental bills.

Skip on trying to impress her with a show of flash. Less can be more...... Or better yet, clean whatever family car you're allowed to use inside & out, be yourself, and avoid being "that guy" who shows up way too flashy beyond his normal capabilities.

Good luck, play smart.

Heck, I didn't even go to my Prom. Most of the chicks were stuck-up b!tches in my school, and if you didn't get a new BMW for your 16th birthday you were a loser.

My advice is to skip the Prom and spend $200 on a hooker. You'll get some action and then she'll leave when you're done in a few minutes. :biggrin:

rent a limo "get some" in the back of said limo

and have a great prom.

that sounds better than your original plan.

and if your into females then they would like the limo ride better than a sportscar. trust us old men.

now if your date is a GUY then they may like the sportscar idea better.

what if someone that doesnt like you (hard to imagine)saw you drive up in that car

and we all know you would tell them its your new car and you had it shipped from germany just for prom that is a fact.

you then go inside to dance come out later and they took a key to the whole car and threw a brick through the windows, and knifed all the tires

or someone backs up into the car, its not your car why would you care.

get a limo and call it a day.

So true. My wife HATES getting in and out of the car because of how low it is, try that in a prom dress and it's going to be a PITA.

Here's the Meat and Potatoes... :wink:
If you are looking for a car to attract a LOT of weiners, rent an NSX. You will be surrounded by them until you go into the dance.
If you want girls/women, go get some serious books on "How to treat a woman" and knock them out with your new found personality!
NSX's are not made to pick up high schoolers... Unless you are a dirty old man? :eek:

BE REAL! Anyone can afford an NSX! You can get a beat up used one with boatload of miles on it for what a new Accord costs. So it's not a MONEY thing anymore.

These are not 2014 NSX's we are talking about. :rolleyes:

Now that's $0.02+2 :biggrin:

Last edited:
Back