• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX repair in Edmonton

Hi,

I'm new to the NSX scene and forum. can anyone in Edmonton tell me where is a good shop to fix our cars. Don't want to go to the dealer cause they charged an arm and a leg....

thanks

Buster2, welcome
What kind of work are you wanting to get done to your NSX?
Edmonton has a good NSX community with many skilled people with good NSX wisdom. I would guess at around 18 cars in the Edmonton area. Many of use do what we can ourselves, but some work is done by Acura dealers and other private shops that you are asking about.

Buster2, welcome
What kind of work are you wanting to get done to your NSX?
Edmonton has a good NSX community with many skilled people with good NSX wisdom. I would guess at around 18 cars in the Edmonton area. Many of use do what we can ourselves, but some work is done by Acura dealers and other private shops that you are asking about.

don't need any work done at the moment (knock on wood). this is only for future reference just in case I need something done.

Do you have an NSX yet, or are you looking?
If you don't what are you looking for?
Trev

Westside Acura is expensive but they are worth it in my opinion. They have a NSX tech there name W.W. that does an awesome job. NC 1... (can't remember is Prime ID) is a mechanic but he doesn't work on NSX's. He does have tire machine and do tires for cheap.

Back