• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx Replacement Designers Are Stuck

OMG..R model !

Needed to see it in white.

Tried some front fender vents, I liked A Drums front fender but a bit Large.

Tried that F-car style Inlet that you suggested BladeNSX and I like it (front only pic) looks better here than on F-car.

Split the bumper... an Improvement IMO (full view pic)

We don't want to poke to many holes in it like some cars we know...Not our style.

Attachments

• nsx 2R.jpg
    nsx 2R.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,653
  • front 2.jpg
    front 2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 215
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 595
Last edited:
I WILL, I KNOW SOMEONE WHO REPRESENTS HONDA OF JAPAN

THIS IS A PERFECT NEXT NSX!!!

sweet! maybe this will "Unstuck" them and make the HSC a reality! :eek: :cool: :biggrin:

Was there ever one made with an actual drivetrain? Seems they stretched the chassis and moved the rear wheel back a good 6-8", I doubt the NSX engine/trans could be positioned there without leaving a huge gap between the firewall and passangers compartment.

The extended wheelbase leaves room for a longitude V8 or V10.

attachment.php

I like this one the best of the three, just change the spoiler to match the color of the car. still could use some more updates but on track in my opinion.

10 reasons we need to send this in and ACURA should listen:

1) They already technically built it
2) Its mid engine design
3) Can be RWD/SHawd
4) Aerodynamically efficient
5) sex on wheels
6) Retains appeal to the "classic" NSX crowd
7) Looks exotic
8) See number 5
9) Using CF/Aluminum "should" be light weight
10) Nobody here..wouldnt buy it if it had a v10 in da back yo...

10 reasons we need to send this in and ACURA should listen:

1) They already technically built it
2) Its mid engine design
3) Can be RWD/SHawd
4) Aerodynamically efficient
5) sex on wheels
6) Retains appeal to the "classic" NSX crowd
7) Looks exotic
8) See number 5
9) Using CF/Aluminum "should" be light weight
10) Nobody here..wouldnt buy it if it had a v10 in da back yo...

Amen brother! *raises hands in blind faith*

Seriously! Who has contacts at the Acura Design Center in Los Angeles?

Here's a better image of it to start working on guys:

1779-1.jpg

can someone do something about the front intake? It doesn't look right to me :confused:

How do you guys upload pics? I totally agree, the front end (or bumper atleast) is not doing it for me. I'd keep it more like the current NSX.

If you see the Civic, Accord, heck even the CR-V, it has the similar triangular-tyle front bumper. Which looks trick. If not, the lines of this concept is more a-la-ferrarish.

Please teach me how to upload, i have some suggestions too.

Paul

For the Front end:

If you wanna more or less mainting the lines of the Concept, this shows how it can look if it is more or less incorporated to the design. I think the concept want to showoff a more futuristic car, that is what most concepts intend to.

9080124.009.1M.jpg

I suck but i hope you see i am going for a realistic design for everyday use that wouldnt be much over the original....
2ch9ook.jpg

you've got the right idea! Much better!

Great idea on the upper intake...But maybe you should make it a 'delta' intake to compliment the lower one? Oh, and of course, increase the size of the lower intake to be more like the current NSX:biggrin:

I never liked the Audi R8, just didn't look great when I saw it last year. Gray was dull on the car and it looked too plain.

But today, Audi had a few colors- black, red and silver R8's at the Sarasota Ferrari show, and I need to change my mind about this car... I just don't understand why Audi brought out their first model in a unfaltering gray color with the black blade.

Car looked very good today in some new colors (and new blade colors)...still hard to do it justice in a photograph. My wife conldn't resist jumping in the last photo for some car modeling LOL We had fun. But I now have a new respect for the R8!

I use to think.... Honda only had to beat the Audi on "looks" and they'd sell NSX2 like hot-cakes. Audi had left the door open, by not designing a sexy looking MR car...But today I started to change my mind. Car is looking better every time I see it in a new color combination

Attachments

• train 100 medium.jpg
    train 100 medium.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 130
  • train 104 medium .jpg
    train 104 medium .jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 97
  • train 098 medium .jpg
    train 098 medium .jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
photoshop i did to show the similiarites yet differences between the HSC an NSX based on somewhat same wheelbase..
300tslg.jpg

woah! Damn Swift you've got some PS skillz....... i feel that someone could very well make an HSC body kit for the NSX

woah! Damn Swift you've got some PS skillz....... i feel that someone could very well make an HSC body kit for the NSX

Naw i am not that good.

However you bring up a valid point. It should be easy to make mirrors similiar to those on the HSC, stacy sideskirts, modifiy some existing headlights or use similiar ones off of another vehicle. I also believe someone else already has a front bumper very similar to this...mimicing a ferrari(blue nsx?)

SPOOLER: can u work on the front end? I used to work at the Honda Importer, and I know I can get in touch with some people. Maybe invite them to join our forums so they can get some feedback.

Heck, i'm even gonna mention to get Gan San to test their next NSX!

Paul

Ding ding ding...we have a winner. I haven't seen this before either. Never been a big fan of the HSC but the above example is gorgeous from this view.

It's old. It was in Motortrend...I believe the caption was "2007 NSX is a GO!"

Don't get excited... :)

enkrypt3dHSC.jpg

Here is my take on the above image... thoughts? :)

Its a little cleaner - I smoothed out the hood and modified the front bumper - and also moved the side intake to make it more NSX'ish :D

Back