• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX/S2K Pat's Acres in July!!! Please sign up if you are interested

Hi all,
For now we don't have any plans for after the race. But once we are there and everyone can chime in on what we should do afterward then it should be easily decided.

No problem Brian, I wish you could make it though!

I got you Zalzal, see you later.

Dan

12 Days away folks....
I suggest you guys to out and practice at your local go kart track (if you are not a frequent karter) You will need to familiarize your arm muscles, because you will need them at this track.
See you all there bright and early, say 830 AM....:)

Dan

These will get about 45 MPH at the straight away.

Please arrive early (830 AM) that way we have a good time slot to ourselves.
There will be food too (catering) so we can decide on that once we have a count.

How much cash should every one bring?

Is anyone going to meet before hand on Friday and drive down as a group? Let me know

Thanks
Jfowler

$200 is plenty.
We have at least 2 different groups going down there on Friday. I don't know how easy to get group drive down there together since not everyone will be free the same time.
Regardless, we will re-group Friday night... somewhere?
so post your cell phone on here.

Mine is: 206-229-2239

Hi Dan.
I'll be in Portland Friday night and will meet you guys there on race day! Oh boy...I get to beat my brother ;)

Last edited:
Hi Dan.
My cell is. I'll be in Portland Friday night and will meet you guys there on race day! Oh boy...I get to beat my brother ;)

Just like last year...:)
Got your number, see you bright and early.
I already called Chris @ PA to confirm with him for the 3rd time that he will open the gate for us @ 830 AM to accomodate us.

See you all there!

Dan

Last edited:
I'm up for meeting Friday night.

What time and where are people meeting. Call us if someone has an idea 4254173104.
thanks
John and Rhonda Fowler

Pictures from the event. Gear up for next year, we will do this again for sure.

pa11.jpg

pa9.jpg

pa8.jpg

pa7.jpg

pa6.jpg

pa5.jpg

pa4.jpg

pa3.jpg

pa10.jpg

PA1.jpg

Hahaha, good picture Arnon. So it's true that you came first in having most lap dances that night... I can't even come close to being 3rd. So where did you put that 1st place dildo trophy?....:)Congrats.

Back