• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX scale models

I'm looking for the Imola Orange NSX, i have the Motor Max Red one, but would really like an orange one as well. 1/18 scale. If anyone sees it and doesn't plan to get it, let me know! (similar to the one JetPilot had in his last photo!)

I don't have too many NSX's

1/18 scale Red NSX
1/64 Hot wheels NSX (The Acura NSX that is actually the Honda NSX R GT hah.)
Micro Machines 1/87? 1/100? red NSX

Last edited:
Mugen NSX-RR 1/24th scale
Current price tag is around $650-$700

mugennsxrr1.jpg

Kyosho model?

I think I need one of the Mugen RR, that model is sick! Where did you get it? :eek:

Picked up this 1/43 Kyosho-Honda NSX Type R Nurburgring Test Car this evening.

!Bb4VbLQ!Wk~$(KGrHqEOKi8Eq3qS-thYBKyIJqc,4g~~_12.JPG

Should be an interseting example of the Kyosho, as I've never heard of this particular test car previously.

Have been thinning down my collection of extras, kits, RC and some of the collectibles...

Post it in the For Sale section...:biggrin:

Look at those wheels???

I know. It's the "Nurburgring Test Car" so I'm supposing that the actual NA1 NSX-R used these as well. Kyosho is releasing 12 "Nurburgring Test Car" models in this line and, from what I can tell, the NSX-R is the first one.

There are 1200 of this certain NSX model made.

This is a new Ebbro version, #44225, Raybrig 1997 JGTC Test Car.

!Bi0EqSgBmk~$(KGrHqQOKiIEsnYNCid2BLQ3bH)!zQ~~_12.JPG

The eBay pic doesn't do it justice. It's extremely detailed and the carbon fiber body is done nicely. Interior detail is so much better than previous Ebbros which mere, at the time, the high water mark.

This is a new Ebbro version, #44225, Raybrig 1997 JGTC Test Car.

!Bi0EqSgBmk~$(KGrHqQOKiIEsnYNCid2BLQ3bH)!zQ~~_12.JPG

The eBay pic doesn't do it justice. It's extremely detailed and the carbon fiber body is done nicely. Interior detail is so much better than previous Ebbros which mere, at the time, the high water mark.

I have this one :)
my brother got it for me when he went to Tokyo :D

HPI is producing 1/43 scale models for the NSX now. NA1s in red, silver, black, etc. However, I didn't see their NSX-R version until recently and having been impressed w/ their quality in other models, I immediately pulled the trigger. I'll let you guys know if expectations meet reality. ;)

hpinsxr.jpg

That Mugen RR NSX model reminds me of a Tamiya model I made recently:

IMG_3765.jpg

OMG .... whoaaaa ... very nice man! ... I guess I'll order one again LOL

HPI is producing 1/43 scale models for the NSX now. NA1s in red, silver, black, etc. However, I didn't see their NSX-R version until recently and having been impressed w/ their quality in other models, I immediately pulled the trigger. I'll let you guys know if expectations meet reality. ;)

hpinsxr.jpg
Thanks for the heads up. I'll take a look at them. Black looks particularly nice. :D

8421.jpg

Thanks for the heads up. I'll take a look at them. Black looks particularly nice. :D

8421.jpg

They are very nice, but $100+ for such small scale sucks .. in the same time, they are RC right?

They are very nice, but $100+ for such small scale sucks .. in the same time, they are RC right?

I used to solely buy the 1/18 or larger but quickly realized that many of the 1/43 scale models have better detail and dimensions than the larger models. Which makes it a much more difficult art and engineering feat.

Since then, I've sold most of the 1/18 collection (my little boy bashes the rest of the them) and bought mostly 1/43. And $100 is very little compared to other 1/43 for Italian exotics and historic race cars. Just sayin'. ;)

hpinsxr.jpg

Can you provide a link for this one?

Go to the "Distributors" page. For quick reference:

Wild About Wheels
215.322.7593 phone
215.942.7467 fax
[email protected]

To be very frank though, I find it easier and less expensive to buy them through eBay and/or Amazon.

FWIW, there's a rare white NA1 NSX-R Ebbro up for auction on eBay right now.

Back