• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nsx service in brooklyn or s.i. ny.

hi guys, just picked up my 91 blk/ivory nsx w/32k one owner miles on it and it's almost better than sex. i had a 993,clk55 nad a 911 turbo before but this baby is just plain wonderfull to drive and look at. it is build quality is amazing. i wonder if any one knows of a good service station for nsx in the ny area aside from dealers. thanks.

ralph said:
i wonder if any one knows of a good service station for nsx in the ny area aside from dealers.
Yes. Take your car to Larry Bastanza (his username on NSXprime is Larry Bastanza, coincidentally enough ;) ). He's in Orange County, New York, just over the state line from Jersey - less than an hour from the city. He has tons of experience working on NSXs.

Hi Ralph
Congrats! I used to live in S.I. and always took my car Davis Acura in Langhorne Pa. Its not that long of a drive. I had Bernie replace my clutch and service my car. Was very pleased with the service. I was always afraid to just bring my car anywhere.
Good luck
Paul M

By the way were you driving on the BQE last week. My mother saw the car fly bye and thought it was me!!

Give LarryB a call. He does all my work including keeping my NSX track ready. He will be back from Watkins Glen tonight.

flying on bqe

is there any chance of getting larry b's phone # guys , by the way paul that was not me on the bqe i'm still taking it easy with the car.

You've got a PM.

6468298-L.jpg

Last edited:
Back