• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Sevice in Seattle?

Ric

Experienced Member
Guys,
Where do you service your NSX in the Seattle area? If you have a CTSC, where do you have car serviced? I am currently in the process if buying a CTSC NSX and there is a chance that I will relocate to Seattle in the near future, and I would like to know where I can have the NSX serviced.
Thanks.

Talk to Charles Hart at Acura of Lynnwood. He also does alot of work with the superchargers also.

I agree, Charles is a second to none type of guy and Acura of Lynnwood has always had good service... :biggrin:

+1 for Zahntech (in Redmond).. They do everything on my NSX that I don't do myself. They've installed and serviced many CTSC cars.

Nothing against Charles, he's a cool guy. I've just never taken my car to Acura of Lynnwood for service because it is too far away for me.

Thanks for all of the support guys! :cool:

As always my commitment to all of you is not just business, but it's personal because it's my passion. It's my commitment that you'll receive the best service, the best prices, and the best care for your NSX. Not to mention you'll get to drive a complimentary 2011 loaner car while I have your NSX in for service for anything that will take an hour and a half or longer. Plus a complimentary mini detail which is a 50.00 value EVERY time you take your NSX in to me even for a simple oil change.

Most importantly, I have the highest rated factory dealer NSX tech in the country that works for me, his name is Jon Lai. He's one of the last certified factory NSX techs still working under the Acura name in the country. He's also very known within the NSX community and he's the number one tech that all dealers call when they have NSX questions, even the factory American Honda Engineers call to speak to Jon about NSX related context and other cars periodically. Hell, he even helped Chris on his car when he was local before moving to Arizona and before sos existed. You can call Larry B, Shad from Driving Ambitions, Nate at CT-E, or Chris at SOS and ask who they might trust more if you don't want to take my opinion.

Further we are the front runner and biggest supporter with CT-Engineering and formerly Comptech when it comes to research and development for factory approved performance products such as the supercharger and all other performance products that they produce. Everything is coordinated with us as we donate the development cars for all of the newest prototype products that everything is tested on and then they are sent back to us for promoting the products and selling once they go public. We work hand in hand with CT-Engineering and American Honda's Acura division in the devolpment and approval to assure factory warranties are not voided when installed on cars still under warranty.

We are currently building a low compression NSX motor and we'll be installing the larger 2.3 liter blower which we'll be flying Shad in to tune for us once it's complete for one of my clients.

We've sold and installed more superchargers from CT/Comptech than any other local company hands down! From civics, S2k's, TL's, Cl's, Ridgelines, and NSX's we've done them all.

Oh one last thing...we don't have any limitations. We worked on everything, I'm not just limited to Acura's. We have the ability and the equipment to work on all imports, europeans, and domestic's.

I'm a pretty moddest guy and don't often gloat, but we do some pretty cool shit and maybe I need to talk a little more about it! Come and see me, you won't be dissapointed.

Best Regards,
Charles

Last edited:
Nice Rap, Charles.:biggrin:

more interesting note, when is Shad coming up? if i get my motor in time, maybe Shad can do a quick tune for mine? We should also do a dinner get together with him as well.

I do most of my own work on my S2000 but when I need an alignment I go there. Jon has done my car before and Charles is always great...and I don't even own an NSX! Highly recommended.

thanks for the infos guys. looks like I will make my move to Seattle early in the summer, and I know where to take my NSX for service now.

Back