• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Shirts and stuff for sale

PLEASE CHECK THE END OF THE THREAD FOR THE LATEST UPDADATES!!!!!!

Hey guys,
I just finished doing some nsx shirt designs and put them up on cafepress. Take a look. Let me know what you think. I am new at this, but would love your feedback or if there is anything else you would like to see in the future let me know. I plan on doing more designs as my free time allows. The first batch all have an "element" theme. Treat yourself or treat a friend!

The shirts are at my cafepress store:
www.cafepress.com/blodisign

Here are some examples....

jitcrunch.aspx

jitcrunch.aspx

jitcrunch.aspx

Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: NSX Shirts and stuff for sale!

Very nice designs!

Would you be able to do the "TI" in a long sleve black (or white)?

Regards,
Bill

Very nice designs!

Would you be able to do the "TI" in a long sleve black (or white)?

Regards,
Bill

Thanks! Right now I can only do it on a white one with my basic shop I have setup, but I could make it as a black eventually if the demand is there. But I did add a white long TI design now.
clear.gif

Wow:eek: I've also said I wish I had more Car shirts that didnt like childish, or made in someone's basement. Unreal, I'll be ordering a bunch of stuff tommorow. Clock and mouse pad are perfect for my office.:wink:

Let me know if you get requests and start making the black long sleve "TI" , I am interested (large or xl size).

Thx,
Bill

how much for the titanium and aluminum in large?

Nice job! I just ordered a couple of them and now patiently waiting until they arrive.

Does the 2nd shirt come in black?

The 2nd "AL" shirt doesn't come in black....yet. But I will keep everyone updated on new designs and colors as I get them done. If the response keeps up I will try to get some more stuff done this weekend maybe as well.
Thanks to everyone who has ordered so far. This lets me know the demand is actually out there for this. Thanks!

Bought a couple of long sleeve Ti shirts.
Thanks

Very nice stuff! Nicely done. I would also be interested in a color other than white for the "Al" shirt. I'll be ordering some regardless when I get back from a trip this weekend.

Thanks again to all that have ordered. I will work on it more tonight and this weekend and get each of the designs availible in each color. I just need to upgrade my memership and shop to do that. I will post with updates.

As you may notice my site is currently down....I am trying to expand everything and am working some issues out with cafe press which may take a few days. I will post with updates. If you have ordered already, your items are being processed. Thanks.

Any chance of offering Polo shirts? For those days when you feel like taking it up a notch for the ladies :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Very Cool! Can you ship overseas? I'd be looking for one of each TI, AL, and MG, all in black...

Plus a mug and clock...hehe.

Jetpilot

Back