• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX shop in Minnesota?

Hello guys!

I would like to change the springs of my NSX. Anybody knows a good shop that has knowledge and skill to work on NSX in Minnesota(not the dealer)? I like to get it done before snow fall. It is like a Christmas present for my NSX. I called Elite Autosports but the line is disconnected.

Thanks so much in advance!

Hello guys!

I would like to change the springs of my NSX. Anybody knows a good shop that has knowledge and skill to work on NSX in Minnesota(not the dealer)? I like to get it done before snow fall. It is like a Christmas present for my NSX. I called Elite Autosports but the line is disconnected.

Thanks so much in advance!

Everything still working out? just checking in, the car looks much better dropped! ;)

Everything still working out? just checking in, the car looks much better dropped! ;)

Thanks Kevin, you did a good job on the installation. I have to admit that the look and feel are much better than the stock height. When I got home, the car seem to be lower than when it was at your shop. I believe the dropped should be pretty close to 1.5" if not exact. I love it, it turns out just the way I like it.:smile:

Back