• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Show @ Erin Mills

Spa is a pearl colour right? It is tricky. I'd talk to them being very level headed but unhappy, if you can see it their painter can see it to.

Can't make it, driving my car, er NSX to Lake Placid following my 20 friend riding their Harely's.............guess it I can't ride may as well enjoy the twisties in my car. Anyone who has not been there, it's a great place to go - car or bike and has some of the best roads. Have fun and hope the turn out is good.

This tread is NOT for you to rant about the work that was done on your car by EM.

Please open a new thread or speak to the people at EM directly.

Erin Mills is a Major Sponsor of the NSX Club of Canada.

Bram

I agree with What Bram said!

Our Club Members have been getting excellent service and discounts from Erin Mills for years now and there is no other place I'd take my NSX (Other than the new sister store in Oakville)

Please start a new thread!

I went to a "highly recommended" body shop to get my NSX-R hood painted and it took 4 re-do's to get it right - welcome to Pearl Yellow! Now please start a new thread!

Bump!

It's this Saturday!!!

Humm... are we still meeting tomorrow?

The Weather is looking like for during the day:

CLOUDY WITH SUNNY PERIODS. 60 PERCENT CHANCE OF SHOWERS. RISK OF A THUNDERSTORM IN THE AFTERNOON. WIND BECOMING SOUTH 20 KM/H IN THE AFTERNOON. HIGH 21. UV INDEX 6 OR HIGH.
daythunder.gif

Back