• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nsx sighting (bay area)

spartan2-3 said:
Pat,

Spoke to Roger earlier, he says if it doesnt rain he would join us. If you guys are up for coffee at Starbucks (Hercules 10:00 am), I'll be there.

Steve,(Juejaimon) are you up to it?

Romeo- Sorry I missed you guys this weekend... I was out of town and just touched down a few hours ago... Hope you guys had a pleasant ride!...

Steve

Hey Folks,

It was a beautiful day and I missed seeing all of you there in Hercules. I did meet up with Leo and showed him the NSX and talked for awhile. Then Austin and I took a short scenic drive back to Lafayette via Pinole Valley rd. Not a good road due to traffic and so many bikes. Then it was freeway back to Dublin. Looking forward to the Hwy 25 drive where we can open it up a little. Hope to see you out there. It will be a great chance to see some great scenery and DRIVE your NSX.

Cheers,

1NSX2GO

Hey juejaimon. I actually own the red NSX that you saw on 85 the other day. My plate actually says "GQ NSX". I was hoping people wouldn't confuse GQ with GO, but oh well. =)

cali2121 said:
Hey juejaimon. I actually own the red NSX that you saw on 85 the other day. My plate actually says "GQ NSX". I was hoping people wouldn't confuse GQ with GO, but oh well. =)

eh?... i think it was someone else who saw it.... NSxmas?

Back