• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX spec BBS LM wheels (BBS Japan)

I bought a beautiful set of these wheels a couple of years ago. 17's up front and 18's on the rear and they flushed out perfectly with the fenders too. Unfortunately, I don't know the offset specs because I purchased them used.

Long story short is that I hit a nasty pothole and bent/cracked one of the fronts and it isn't repairable. The barrels for the 2-piece wheel are apparently not available so I am thinking that I could purchase inner and outer barrels and make this wheel a 3 piece. Is this possible? Does anyone know what the widths and offsets are for "NSX Spec" BBS LM wheels, as they came from Japan? Any other advice to get me back to a set of 4 matching wheel again? Thanks guys :smile:

NSX at Goodson.jpg

There are shops who can machine the lips on your center and turn it into 3Pcs setup, what's the part number of your front wheels ?

I have NSX spec'd LMs. Fronts are 17x7.5 with 38 offset, rears are 18x9 with a 42 offset.

You can search the Japan auction sites if you really need to get a replacement.

Last edited:
Back