• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nsx specific lamborghini door kit

is it just me...?

hmmm... I like the uniqueness of the scissor-doors! I dunno how the rest of you guys feel. If my NSX was "tricked-out" like w/ body-kits, and other aesthetic mods, I'd def' indulge in the modification.

As far as parts for NSX's go in Japan- is it cheaper and more variety to get them from there, per se' if one has family there???
:confused:

If it is here in the U.S., I would definitely do it to go with the WW, rims , red calipers and dual exhaust tips

AJ you going to get it ??

i'm waiting to see if they bring out the automatic scissor door first
(remote) like on the rx7's here in Japan. :) plus its a lot of cash 3,000 grand in oz dollars or so. I shall have chat about sponsorship deals first, good way to save money!

AJ you going to get it ??

Possibilities...

hmmm, this conversion is a def' "must-have" for the hard-core Ricer-Enthusiasist... I mean even I'd do a double take on his/her 'tricked-out' import. :p

The only car I'd put this on would be 'my' Lamborghini Gallardo... (someday, hehe) :cool:

Putting this on a NSX would imply 'poser' or trying too hard.
:eek:

[I am implying relatively stock NSX]

I think the way the NSX's doors close so smoothly and very balanced feeling might be lost somewhat through modification? Just a guess. Anyone have experience with aftermarket-converted doors on other cars? What are the pros and cons of this mod?

These scissor doors are really popular with the Civic crowd. It makes their cars look more exotic.

I guess I just don't feel the need to make my NSX look more exotic than it already is.

But, to each his own.

to each his own, but I think it looks terrible. If you really want that, then get the lambo or a gullwing mercedes.

I LOVE the look of the scissor doors and here you do not see any modded car with those doors. Never. So no association with rice-crowd.

On the "Buy a Lambo..." comment: I wish I could!!!! :p :rolleyes:

Back