• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-STOCK@Bridgewater Acura 8/7 or 8/21

Well; Ive decided to have another NSX DAY here at Bridgewater Acura again.
Either 8/7 or 8/21 and I definatly need a dyno this time. If anyone wants to help again please PM or call me. Post your feedback and lets get going...

Lets aim for 60 NSX's this time :biggrin:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
Either 8/7 or 8/21 and I definatly need a dyno this time. If anyone wants to help again please PM or call me. Post your feedback and lets get going...

I vote for 8/7.
Note that Clem (Clembauch) has the Mt Greylock Hill Climb scheduled for 8/20 with a rain date of 8/21

Mike,
The weekend of 8/20-21 has been spoken for by Clem's annual Mt Greylock gathering for the NE guys. Maybe the weekend of the 6th is the way to go.
Jesse

foxy-abby said:
Tony,
You beat me by 2 minutes. Now if you could only beat Bob O. to the picture-post punch. :wink:
Jesse

He has more money then me. So he has the fancy connectivity from anywhere...

I have exclusivity on the India photos that I may post soon...:biggrin:
Here's one I like - They have countdown timers on some of the traffic signals, everyone starts their engines and starts to proceed through the light when it reaches about 2-3 seconds to go :biggrin:
25177981-L.jpg

TONY,

any NSX sightings?

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:

I'm down for either date. :biggrin:

typerturbo said:
I'm down for either date. :biggrin:

tremendous.... Lets get a sick turnout! Im thinking DYNO sessions or a beach cruise :confused:

Hey Mike,

8/7 looks to be the better day =) If you need any help this time around give me a call.

Ken

8/7 it is!

8.7 kool by me boss lasko
you got plenty of time to get that
radar detector you so deperately
need...... try to keep up with us!!
:tongue:

love the chick on your avitar
lips should be in a museum....heheh

Hey Mikey,

Just a suggestion: I think that it would be a far greater spectacle to see 60 NSXs cruising down the Parkway or Turnpike to some final destination (AC or the Beach, etc.). Smaller group cruises in the twisties just becomes a spirited drive because you can only see a few cars at a time. Just my small suggestion.

Cheers-

Nev

NSXNEV said:
Hey Mikey,

Just a suggestion: I think that it would be a far greater spectacle to see 60 NSXs cruising down the Parkway or Turnpike to some final destination (AC or the Beach, etc.). Smaller group cruises in the twisties just becomes a spirited drive because you can only see a few cars at a time. Just my small suggestion.

Cheers-

Nev

Id like a turnpike or rt 18 cruise down to the shore, the only question is where to go? any ideas from the peanut gallery? :biggrin:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
tremendous.... Lets get a sick turnout!
Well if this is the case then you will need Nev and I around to care for the afflicted :tongue:

I could use help from someone to help plan the cruise down to the beach. Im very busy and need some assistance. I think a good idea would be to hang out at the dealership from 10-2 and cruise down to the shore and finish up with a good meal on maybe the boardwalk. Parking will need to be arranged for such a large group as well as dinner or late lunch reservations.

still looking for some assistance with planning the cruise! :biggrin:

Wanted: volunteer to help coordinate a nice route to the beach and another volunteer to pick a place to eat down there. :biggrin:

I have been super-busy with work and would love to have an event like last time. We are running close on time and Im swamped. Between the FI quest, a new house and work; Im going crazy :smile:

Garys 1991 NSX said:
tell me more about the event. what will happen at it?

8/7- care to volunteer? :biggrin:

Mike,

I got a good route to the beach, a bunch of twisties and such, but once we hit 18, its straight on down, ie boring.

K.O- lets get planning. A straight route would be ok as well.

Hi Mike;

I'll to yours on the 7th - If you come to MT GREYLOCK on 8/20 In western
MA.
Actually Im coming to your anyway - But Im bring the red racer this time
NOT the SUBIE.. regards - Clem :smile:

Ps; had a great time at last event @ Bridgewater Acura

Back