• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Subs, final parts and tooling!!

I set up for you to be able to get the SWS10 at a great price! Contact me for the info when ordering!

I had one who did not follow through with the V3, no sub. So, I have one left with all the fastners and bolts $400 shipped in the US.

After this one is gone::

I am all out of the Earthquake SWS10 drivers and the aerospace fastners used to install sub. So, I will only be offering the enclosures empty. Email if any questions [email protected]

HUGE DISCOUNT FOR THE HASSLE!

You can get the fastners here:

The clip nut is at
Aircraft Fastners
310-821-5582

You need 8 of the SL210-3-4 clip nut. 1/4" grip center hole to edge, .187-.250 thick material grab.

V3: Factory location enclosure, about .35 cu. ft. empty, wire pig tail, polyfill, $350 shipped in the US.

Here is a pic of the V3:

10555V3_final.JPG

I have one V2 enclosure, black, empty without the clips $350 shipped in the US!

Let me know if any questions!

I will also offer the tooling to produce these subs!! V2 $1,500 V3 $1,800

Z

Last edited:
I had one who did not follow through on the V3 with the fastners, so, 1 left with the parts needed. Sorry for telling the ones who contacted they were all gone. I have always held them for the ones who contact first. Sometimes they do not hold their word!!

So, get the last one with the parts! :biggrin:

These enclosures are empty, nut, I setup for you to be able to get the SWS10 at a great price and to get the needed clip nuts to do the install. So, I have made it easy for you to complete the sub install!!

Order fast as I am down to only 1 or 2!:eek:

Back