• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-T at Grand Honda

I'll post this again, as the last post was deleted with no explanation. Here is a Gray 1995 NSX-T with 1,100 miles for sale. You should ask yourself two questions. First, did they make a [edit: coupe] in 1995? Second, did they make gray in 1995? Given an asking price of about $47k, it seems worth pursuing.

http://www.grandhonda.com/Preowned-Inventory.aspx?InventoryId=12248753

Last edited:
yea, pretty sure they made a 't' in 95; and their 'grey' is probably just somebody meaning 'silver'

T was the only optioni in 1995... Not sure about silver, because I have never seen one, or remember seen it on my 1995/6 NSX Brochure

OneRedNSX said:
yea, pretty sure they made a 't' in 95; and their 'grey' is probably just somebody meaning 'silver'

I dont think they made a silver targa in 1995?

The Kid said:
I dont think they made a silver targa in 1995?

no, there shoudn't have been a factory silver in 95 so i hope it wasn't just that dirty of a white :tongue: would have to be a repaint then since the vin is for a 95... either way, too bad there aren't any pics

Honda's Owner Link site reports the following for the VIN.

The VIN / HIN you entered matches the following vehicle. Click "Submit" below to add this vehicle to your profile.

VIN / HIN: JH4NA1188ST000020

Acura
NSX
NSX-T 5 Speed Manual
Plum
Black

Plum is probably Midnight Pearl. Maybe Grand Honda does not have "Midnight Pearl" as a valid color choice in their inventory system.

BTW: Larry Ellison had a Sebring Silver 1996. :)

Ojas said:

I was waitng for someone to bring that up!:biggrin:

Ojas said:
Honda's Owner Link site reports the following for the VIN.

Plum is probably Midnight Pearl. Maybe Grand Honda does not have "Midnight Pearl" as a valid color choice in their inventory system.

They had that similar color with 1997 Accord SE. Dark Purple.

I meant to say 'coupe' as that is what was originally mentioned by the dealer. In my infinite wisdom I posted -T which is also what the dealer has listed, thus making my point moot.

I stopped by the dealer again today, and the car won't actually arrive there until later this week. I appreciate the detective work on the VIN. Finding out the actual color of the car has become my unofficial goal for the week. Sad isn't it.

The dealer also suggested it was an Acura show car and this is the reason for the low miles. It would be interesting if that could be backed up with some paperwork.

The strange thing is that how can an Acura show car not be driven for 11 years and never registered:eek: Some one has to take some pics to confirm the miles.

Well, I remember there was a Zanardi that was at a dealer back east that had maybe two thousand miles or so that was never registered and being sold on Ebay for some outrageous amount. I inquired about how this car could still be sold as new and with a warranty from the in service date which was not until I guess sometime last year (if it was sold). Someone that worked in a dealer responded that this practice is customary within dealers.

To me it just does not seem fair that this car (The Zanardi) could be SIX years old and still sold as new with a four year bumper to bumper warranty from Acura in 2005. Why should only dealers be allowed to drive this car, which if I remember correctly had all the Comptech goodies as well for 5 years and never have to register it and still be able to sell it as new so many years later? Why is this allowed? I can't do it, why should a dealer be allowed to? How many years later will Acura still warranty the car?

gtr said:
The strange thing is that how can an Acura show car not be driven for 11 years and never registered:eek: Some one has to take some pics to confirm the miles.

There is an 1991 F40 on ebay now - still on MSO.

-j-

jimmycinla said:
There is an 1991 F40 on ebay now - still on MSO.

-j-

no link?:biggrin:

nsx2tall said:
I'll post this again, as the last post was deleted with no explanation. Here is a Gray 1995 NSX-T with 1,100 miles for sale. You should ask yourself two questions. First, did they make a T in 1995? Second, did they make gray in 1995? Given an asking price of about $47k, it seems worth pursuing.

http://www.grandhonda.com/Preowned-Inventory.aspx?InventoryId=12248753

The internet price was $39000 a week ago, so I called and the price was upped to $44000. Today the website says $48000. This is my first post, sorry to be such a grouch. I have been looking for a NSX for about two weeks now and have a learned a lot thru this website. Can't wait to show off my NSX,,,when I find it.

The Kid said:
no link?:biggrin:

It's about the 3rd or 4th time it's been on eBay. But, obviously, it has never hit the reserve.
I get chills every time it pops up there.
Awesome to own.

-j-

Car had been repainted a dark silver. Dent on the front bumper and engine running a little rough [dealer descriptions]. Car sold the minute it came of the transport for asking price of $46k and change.

Anyone on Prime?

[edit] As I didn't even get to see the car, no mileage checks here.

Last edited:
Back