• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-T on Baywatch

After some clutch trouble at Watkins Glen Tuesday morning I spent Wednesday bored out for my mind in a Syracuse hotel hoping the local Acura guys could get me back on the road to Baltimore that night. As I mindlessly searched bad daytime TV I got sucked into Babewatch (which was half way through the 2nd of a 2 parter so the story made little sense, but I wasn't watching for a good storyline anyway).

Anyway, at the very end David Hasselhof (sp? Night Rider) pulls up in a Red NSX-T. It was just interesting to catch a car I'd never seen on TV before, at a time I never watch TV, while I was waiting to hear if I'd be driving mine home or if I'd be on Amtrak.

- Todd

I believe it was black, I remember seeing it on the show.
Maybe it'll show up on her new show fastlane since it always is featuring hot cars.

About 2 years ago I recall an black nsx-t w/ low miles for sale out in cali on autotrader and the seller perports that the original owner was Pam Anderson on baywatch w/ papers to prove it. Since the price was a bit inflated (no pun intended) That's the first thing I'll ask if I ever meet her.

nsxtacey said:
I believe it was black, I remember seeing it on the show.
Maybe it'll show up on her new show fastlane since it always is featuring hot cars.

About 2 years ago I recall an black nsx-t w/ low miles for sale out in cali on autotrader and the seller perports that the original owner was Pam Anderson on baywatch w/ papers to prove it. Since the price was a bit inflated (no pun intended) That's the first thing I'll ask if I ever meet her.

I bet that would be the first thing you ask !!

The NSX-T was the featured car of Baywatch Nights. They did some cross shooting. I have some portions of the show on VHS tape... (just for the NSX of course). Maybe I'll encode them. (They are really crappy in quality.)

Let's write David Hasslehoff under the guise of being fans and ask for copies of the show! :eek: The things we do for our beloved car...

PHOEN$X said:
Let's write David Hasslehoff under the guise of being fans and ask for copies of the show! :eek: The things we do for our beloved car...

not if he's running about in speedo swimwear! :eek:

lol.... i'm so tempted to re-post that photo ...rofl... scare the hell out of everyone else. :D

NSXaholic said:
An NSX was regularly shown on the show, and I think it belonged to Tiffany Amber Thiesen...but wasn't it Brooklands Green?

Regards.

I wish it would have been green!
I love her :D
Aaron

My favorite episode of Baywatch Nights is when they get that red NSX-T airborne. That was a great show to watch all in all.