• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX taken out by F1 driver

Earlier in the year we auctioned a ride in our NSX for charity. The car would be driven by ex-F1 driver, Martin Donnelly. For those with a good memory, or have seen the recent Senna film, will know Martin was involved in the horror crash in his Lotus at Jerez in 1990. He is a great guy and we've known him a few years now through racing our Lotus.

Anyway, a friend took these fantastic pictures of the car at Brands Hatch.

NSX_CHARITYSESSION-3063.jpg

NSX_CHARITYSESSION-3125.jpg

NSX_CHARITYSESSION-3201.jpg

NSX_CHARITYSESSION-3188.jpg

NSX_CHARITYSESSION-3172.jpg

NSX_CHARITYSESSION-3151.jpg

NSX_CHARITYSESSION-3141.jpg

NSX_CHARITYSESSION-3200.jpg

Finally, the lucky passenger with Martin.

NSX_CHARITYSESSION-3249.jpg

Incredible photos, incredible looking car, incredible driver and history behind him, thanks so much for sharing this with us, this made my day a bit more brighter! :)

God Bless!

Oscar

Thanks for sharing!

We visited Brands Hatch back in the 1990's with our friend (and fellow Flag Marshall) Mickey Drake, though there was just a school going on......no real racing.

Brian

love your car,and the fact that you use it as it was intended.

This is too cool... was there any feedback/commentary from Donnelly on the car???

ur car looks sickkkkkkkk

I read the title and saw the pictures and my heart almost sank...I thought the title meant "taken out" as in totaled

Thanks guys. Martin complained about the steering, the power steering (not OEM) needs more work! Otherwise he was happy with it. When its finished, it will be interesting to see how it compares to his Evora GT3 car, which on paper is very similar to the NSX.

Back