• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX temp control unit

Hello, I have a problem with the Temp control unit, it died when I put it in auto. As the air start to blow higher the unit flickered a couple of times then the whole system went off. Any helps is appreciated.

"climate control unit" is your search term

might need a new heater blower resistor too.

If the CCU was still alive, there is a self test function that you could enable to check the system. However, if there is no screen display that is no longer an option and remove and ship to Brian K is probably your best option. Down load the service manual for the removal process. You can mess interior pieces up if you don't do it carefully.

If the CCU was still alive, there is a self-test function that you could enable to check the system. However, if there is no screen display that is no longer an option and remove and ship to Brian K is probably your best option. Down load the service manual for the removal process. You can mess interior pieces up if you don't do it carefully.
how to do the self check function?

thank you, I couldn't do the test for some reason. however, it needs repair because it keeps turning itself off after 15 min or so.

FYI, the routine is nothing special (there's no confirmation that the mode was entered) It just lights up icons/LEDs while both large buttons are pressed and something is wrong.

Back