• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX test fit?

Is there anyone in the state of NM (or S. CO) that would be willing to allow me to test my body size to see if it will fit in a NSX? I am 6 ft 2, 250 and have a size 15 shoe and need to know if can actually fit comfortably in it.

PM if you are able to assist.

I was 250lbs when I got my car. Im at 230lbs now and Im 6'2''. I wear a size 14 and Im always in timberland boots. You're good. I fit better in my nsx then I do in my Denail...more leg room.

Where are you at in NM? If you come down to ABQ, there are several of us that would be happy to let you test fit in our cars. My car has aftermarket seats and they sit lower than stock, so it probably wouldn't be indicative of a stock car. There are others here, though, who are 100% stock.

Erik, thanks for the tip! I guess I am going to now how to start looking for the one I want.

I am in Los Alamos, NM. Home of the atomic bomb. We either stink or glow in the dark here. Moving to ABQ area near the end of the month.

Thank you again fellow Primer for the test fit. As I told you, the boss has said I can buy one, but it has to take place before we are married in July. BTW, I had no problem with the peddles as long as I held my right foot a bit sideways (heel right behind the break), but if I had it straight up I would get my foot caught on the back of the break at times.

6 ft 2, 250lbs, size 15 foot fits in this car.

Back