• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx Toys For Tots Run

We should have our own run, but if anyone is going to tag along with another group, Id like to know when and where and what time. Plus Id like to know who of us (NW) would attend. Christmas should be good for every kid. Later -Ken

Re: NSX Toys For Tots Run

Sarge, You have a great idea. My suggestion would be to contact the local Corvette Club or Porsche club to see if the NSX'ers can join them. Down here in Sacramento the Covettes and Porsches have gotten together to make a very large toy run.

The challenge will then be to get other NSX owners to come out.

Good luck, let me know if I can help.

Tom Kohrs
NW Region Rep.
NSXCA
96-T Red/Black

All of the info is on WWW.NWTOYRUN.COM and apparently any car can go, I assume some go in groups like we could. Id like to see if anyone else will make a committment to go. Anyone wanna join me? Just leave a yes or maybe reply.

The Fowlers are in rain or shine, Nsx shine, Hummer rain

There's a big toy run sponserd by eurosunday at sunrise mall sometime in dec, Im not sure when but I want to go. My wife just bought her speed yellow carrera conv and Id like to take my spa yellow nsx. I remember passing by the function last year and the turn out was incredible. They took up most of the mall parking. Corvettes as far as I could see. Exotics mixed in as well. Any other nsx's going? If so, chim in and we could caravan to the meet. Just let me know where to meet up and IM THERE!!!!

I figure we can meet up somewhere near seattle since I live so far north. No need back-tracking. We just need to get on the road sometime before then. I dont know if anyone knows where the ElCorozon is in seattle. Its right off the 5 and very easy to see. Its a big blue or purple? building for bands and such in the evening. Ive been there before and it has easy access off and back on to the fwy. If that spot works or doesent let me know and we can make a new one. here is the info SATURDAY DEC. 8th 1:30 PM AT 272ND PARK N RIDE. EXIT 147. WE’RE GOING TO DRIVE DOWN TO OLYMPIA MAIN BUFFET. EXIT 109. DROP OFF TOYS AND EAT LIKE KINGS.
I dont know how far exit 147 is from seattle, we may just be able to meet there if it is more convienent. I will google map it later and put an up date here. So far it looks like 3 of us are going. anyone else?

no thats not my plate. I sent you an email to your prime account. i guess you havent been on in a day or two. check it out and hit me back. -ken

Back