• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Update: We're limiting production of our NSX parts. No new development will be made for future projects.

That's sad to hear. Have not yet purchased from you, but I remember having issues with my Aristo swap and you were more than willing to hear me out and check on a Toyota part number for me and procure it if I wanted to proceed. That was enough to seal the deal on trust with your business. Sorry to see the bad eggs/difficult customers send you down that road, but it is understandable.

Wow, I missed all of this (I'm in the FB group, but don't check it much). I'm sorry to hear you're bowing out, but I hope you reconsider and come back someday. There are plenty of satisfied customers, like myself, who are happy to continue being customers. It's genuinely impossible to please everyone.

I just placed an order for some of your remaining stock of door sashes. I guess I should move up the timeline on some of the other refurbishment work I've been putting off. Thanks for enabling and supporting the community all these years.

I find that if no one is criticizing you or your work: then you are not doing anything exceptional.

Sometimes critics have really good points, but if they don't have a lot of solutions then they are just a debugging tool.

I've written a lot of code that forces people along kicking and screaming to do their job. Internal investigations were launched, criminal filings requested, and a lot of internal acrimony. Those people are long gone, but my code remains...some of it is still in operation +30 years later. I find large chunks of it in other people's work too; it will outlive me by decades.

Update:
Looks like there are more people that we accounted for that are in need for our reinforced parts. So instead of discontinuing them fully and customers needing to buy cheap 3D printed copies of our products, we will have some of the popular products available again.

We will be having our door liners available again in September and more to come later in the year.

Our sash covers with tweeters will be available again by middle of September.

You can preorder them now if you're still looking.

Update:
Looks like there are more people that we accounted for that are in need for our reinforced parts. So instead of discontinuing them fully and customers needing to buy cheap 3D printed copies of our products, we will have some of the popular products available again.

We will be having our door liners available again in September and more to come later in the year.

Our sash covers with tweeters will be available again by middle of September.

You can preorder them now if you're still looking.

I wish there was a "love" button.

I placed an order just now. Really happy to refurbish the old girl with high-quality parts.

Thank you! We appreciate continued support. Each order will end up being very major in the long run with MITA.

Eveyone will need those various rubber seals eventually, glad you decided to continue to support this platform!

wheeww for a moment there I thought you guys were going into the Mediterranean food craze business as.................Pita..............

We will be making large changes in the coming future with a loyalty program for NSX parts.

Sad to hear about this as I've always considered MITA to be an excellent source for stock and imported parts. I've only had good experiences with them and enjoyed browsing their website just for therapy.

That being said I always feel like enthusiasts are one of the hardest crowds to please. They are super picky and super frugal- it's a bad combination. Facebook also has a lot of people who like to cause drama so it's a problem when people start to post negative rants the moment they don't feel they are catered to. What people don't understand is that facebook is a big advertisement tool for businesses and it's a full time job managing the comments and negativity that's on there, hence why you need dedicated customer support/social media presence.

We will be making large changes in the coming future with a loyalty program for NSX parts.
That is awesome. I have been buying parts from your website since I picked up my NSX in 2020. All my purchase experiences have been great. I will continue to order. I am going nowhere. I love your reproduction pieces and have collected almost all of them.

Good deal. I’ve spent several thousand dollars with MITA and it has always been great. Very responsive and accountable. NSX crowd seem very picky at times and a lot of OCD owners out there with unreasonable demands. I’m pretty picky myself but I have realistic expectations from aftermarket parts. Just look at this beautiful R engine lid from MITA! Hope you can make some more cool parts for the NSX.

Attachments

• 4855E72A-49DC-4E23-B157-ECB2E40DA2D5.jpeg
    4855E72A-49DC-4E23-B157-ECB2E40DA2D5.jpeg
    431.2 KB · Views: 39
In stock

I second the "Love" button. Mita - your customer service is outstanding and we on Prime consider you brothers. We are ashamed of our FB folks. We know you share our passion. Thank you and wish you success on future endeavers!

Just placed my order to support you guys, even though I'm a new NSX owner I always appreciate people keeping the "old but gold" world alive.

lot of vendors moved from forums to FB groups because it is free to advertise.
And once again, you get what you pay for...

I'm also in the "social media is the devil" camp, especially for businesses. You can see the toxic behaviors throughout, even on Steam with people review-bombing games and then asking for refunds. The internet was better when it was a place you visited instead of living there full-time.

Also not a fan of "Discord" being the new forum of discussion for communities. It feels too chaotic and trawling through a mess to find anything useful with even more people berating you for not using the search feature for sifting through basically a stream of consciousness.

Places like here are 10x more valuable both in terms of community and prospective customers.

Oh wow somehow I missed this. I did see that discussion in the facebook group but didn't realize this is the result. I wish you luck in whatever endeavor you and your team pursue.

I was very pleased with the few items I did purchase. Getting OEM parts in an easy to browse site was VERY nice to have as a resource and that will be missed.

Oh wow somehow I missed this. I did see that discussion in the facebook group but didn't realize this is the result. I wish you luck in whatever endeavor you and your team pursue.

I was very pleased with the few items I did purchase. Getting OEM parts in an easy to browse site was VERY nice to have as a resource and that will be missed.
That's not going away. We're just not going to make anything new for the NSX. We have gotten word for more products being discontinued; while we had the plans and data to remake them, we're scrapping them.

Our own products that have been released already will still be available but production will be slowed down due to low NSX volumes.

I see the nsx ABS upgrade is back in stock! Is it not recommended for street cars based on this statement or did I misunderstand:
  • The NSX-R uses a smaller brake master cylinder and brake booster, the modulator is programmed slightly differently to accommodate this difference. The programming is also suited towards only track driving and can cause less-than-perfect performance when on city streets.

I’ve been eyeing the kit too, my understanding of that was to clarify which you should order for fitment on your car.

Given how subpar the ABS system is on the early model year cars, I can’t imagine how the 00+ kit would be worse in any way.

Back