• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Track Day at Spring Mtn. May 7 Dali Racing

Anybody besides me going to the open track day on May 7, 2011 at Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch in Pahrump, NV, which is being hosted by Dali Racing? It is technically sold out, but I got in because they said a few of the sign ups haven't paid yet after several reminders.

www.daliracing.com to sign up

[email protected] if you want to email owner Mark Johnson with questions like "can I get into the event."

It should a blast. Lots of NSX, and open track all day (8 hours), no run sessions, just go out as much as you want! :biggrin:

Damn im going up to Spring Mountain on 5/14/11 for a track event with some friends...

Any local nsx going to that one?

Damn im going up to Spring Mountain on 5/14/11 for a track event with some friends...

Any local nsx going to that one?

No, but I will be at Las Vegas Motor Speedway Outside Roadcourse with SpeedVentures on Sat. April 23. :biggrin:

If you want to run that one, there's lots of room

How far is this from the strip?

I'm going to be in Vegas this weekend.

Just looked it up on mapquest.

I'm thinking of renting a corvette and going to this.
If any locals are going, please post. I'd like to caravan out there from the strip.
I'll check back on this thread later this afternoon before I get on my flight to see if I need to bring my helmet and gloves

How did the track event go? Any pics/video? How many cars showed up? Inquiring minds wanna know!!..... :biggrin:

The event went well with lots of run, you can practically go in and out as you wish. Bruce took some pictures and posted here.

We stayed an extra day on Sunday, a fellow friend with a Lotus got some video of my car. The Sunday course layout was much tighter, it eliminated the front straight and the 2 sweepers.
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i8cLhr-3lSY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

^^^ Thanks for posting Bruce's pics. My red '92 appears in several of them. I recognize my white helmet with SCCA and NASA race tech stickers in a few of the pics.

Fun event. Would definitely run with Dali again.

The event went well with lots of run, you can practically go in and out as you wish. Bruce took some pictures and posted here.

We stayed an extra day on Sunday, a fellow friend with a Lotus got some video of my car. The Sunday course layout was much tighter, it eliminated the front straight and the 2 sweepers.
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i8cLhr-3lSY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Si: Thanks, thats great! Great ride, thanks for sharing, I was with you brother. See you at the SoCal BBQ, Gil

Back