• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX (Uppereast) Gear!

New Kahki Hats are in and they look great!

Also available:
NSX Gear Track Shirt, Short Sleeve Tee Shirt, Polo / Golf Shirt / Long Sleeve Denim Shirt and hats in 4 colors.

More info availible at: www.nsxuppereast.com

See pricing and complete list on the CATALOG link on the nsx uppereast home page. You can also print a copy of the order form from the ORDER link on the catalog page.

Attachments

• Hatshot.jpg
    Hatshot.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 627
  • Shirt desin logo.jpg
    Shirt desin logo.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 636
Last edited:
I have purchased a few of these items and have seen all the product in person. Very good quality, nicely done. Get your NSX gear for this summer from Rich.

Rich-
Got some of the order today.
NICE :biggrin:
Yes, I like the khakki hat.
Thanks

John,
Where are you sending the e-mails? I have not recieved anything about sizes from you!
I just checked my bulk mail file, nothing there either.

Why don't you try PM ing me?
I will gladly answer your question.
Thanks
Rich

Last edited:
Hi Rich,
I received the nsx hats and love them. just cant decide which color to wear. I think I ordered a white track shirt and wondered about that.
anyway, keep up the good work.

John R

Hi John,

Glad you liked the hats. You got the whole collection.

I had a weeks delay due to the embroider's health.

The track shirt will ship today.

I did try to e-mail you to keep you up to date but my e-mail was returned. I must have mis-read your writing and inserted the wrong address. I did PM you today.

Thanks,
Rich

Everything that has been ordered except one special order has shipped. I am trying to track delivery times for Priority Mail to various parts of the country.

If you were sent something this week ( May 9) could you please post or e-mail me the day it arrived.

Thanks Rich

Back