• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX User groups / clubs in Canada ?

You're soaking in it!

Hey Rick, It was great talking to you today, welcome to NSX ownership and NSXprime. I will put your name and contact info on the GTA NSX spreadsheet and email you a copy.

This site have loads of information on anything NSX and then some.

It's great to have another NSX owner living in Oakville, I'm sure we'll have a drive in early spring.

Bram

BTRTHNSX said:
Is anyone aware of a Canadian User group ? Ontario or Quebec would be awesome but I'd go far and wide if necessary !
Appreciate any direction.

Thanks for the note Bram and especially for getting back to me so quickly. I too look forward to getting together with the NSX locals and I am really excited about NSXpo 2007 in Tremblant !! I read the entire thread and can't wait !
Rick

Hey Rick,

Sorry I didn't reply to your PM earlier today. I'm still at work :tongue:

My lame attempt at a joke was basically to tell you that he Canadian club is the forum where you're posting right this moment!

Maybe if there's enough interest we can one day set up a new forum but for now I think this place is a great place to be.

Cheers
John

Hey . No probs at all John. Still trying to find my way around this site. Good news is ( for me ) that I'm here and staying !!! Last fall I drove around with 2 buddies, one in a TVR and the other in a Ferarri. They were fed-up that all eyes were on my NSX...... It'll be nice to drive around in an NSX convoy.

See you all in Mont Tremblant in La Belle Province !!

We also had a pretty fun run with the Ferrari boys last fall through the forks of the credit/hockley valley area. We had about 30 cars, and I think everyone had an awesome time. I plan on doing that again this fall, but would also like to organize a "Spring Fling" once the weather gets nicer and we all have our cars out. Will post up more details as the date approaches...

Back