• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Video with f50, merculago, etc.

I was wondering if anyone had the video of te new NSX-R racing a F50, a Merculago (sp) a 911 T, and a couple other porsches. Its mostly in japanese, but it was an excellent video as I remember it. The f50 won, with the 911 t taking second, the merculago and the NSX-R were neck and neck most of the race (with the NSX in front) but on the final strait the Merc over took the NSX. Any help would be very much appericated. Thanks!

I actually find ebay to be a pretty good source for best motoring videos and dvds... I have the dvd that you guys mentioned and there are just so many good best motoring dvds with NSX in it.
just take a look

http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...ery=best+motoring&from=R8&ht=1&combine=y&st=2

and even if you dont see the one you are looking for, if you ask the sellers, most of whom are located in hongkong, chance is that they will probably can get you one. But my complaint is that these ones do not come with english subtitle and you need a region free dvd player/ dvd swap to watch it.

Back