• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX video with ScienceofSpeed Endura Lite

Thanks Kim for the videos!

NSX in Denmark (language is Dutch). NSX has installed the ScienceofSpeed Endura Lite Exhaust recently:

http://bilmagasinet.dk/article/80800-bil-tv-den-hemmelige-superbil

<iframe src="http://www.bilmagasinettv.dk/v.ihtml?photo%5fid=4132179" width="646" height="391" frameborder="0" border="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

endura-lite-exhaust_450.jpg

cheers,
-- Chris

I have a GT-One 5.1; does the Endura sound and flow better?

I ask because I've with blown out the cans, and need to decide if it's worth fixing.

Last edited:
:confused:
I have a GT-One 5.1; does the Endura sound and flow better?

I ask because I've with blown out the cans, and need to decide if it's worth fixing.
:confused:

Sound is subjective, so I'm not going to be able to give you any facts there. However, I really like the sound of both. The Endura Lite sounds deeper and more baritone, while the GT One / Pride / TAITEC exhausts that have the numberous bends have a slightly higher pitch with a more raspy tone.

We have shown significant power advantages, especially with forced induction, of the Endura Lite compared to the GT One / Pride / TAITEC exhausts that have the numberous bends and stepped tubing likely resulting in reduced exhaust velocity. The Endura Lite design has a simple yet effective chamber with out baffles to maintain high exhaust velocity.

-- Chris

Can't believe I watched the whole video without understanding a word. LOL. The guy was so enthusiastic!

How is the drone on this exhaust (assuming everything else is stock)?

In my opinion, it is barely noticeable. You may have read that owners of the TAITEC GT Lightweight have complained about this. We addressed this using a higher density of packing material in the muffler. I used this exhaust for some time on my own daily driver before going the high hp turbo route which required a larger tubing exhaust.

-- Chris

Back