• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX vs. M Coupe (Z3 Body)

Having a tough time here Gang! I live in Germany where NSX's are indeed rare. Also, finding a GOOD, qualified NSX mechanic here is a consideration. The 99-01 M Coupe is also a rare car (about 7000 total produced) with good performance characteristics - not supercar status though. Having the Bimmer worked here is a pretty simple affair. One other dilemma touched on by another thread is that for the first time in ten years I don't have enough garage space for my car! I am having a tough time thinking about leaving an NSX outside. The security in my village is excellent because of our location, but I would hate to leave it outside in the weather as well. Tough call. Any thoughts out there?
Thanks for the consideration.

MJ

01' 325 iT
Too many motorcycles!

The NSX is made of aluminum, therefore, very resistance even when it comes to weather. Anything short of a hail or a storm, then I wouldn't worry about it too much. For comparison, when I was in Oklahoma, the land of Tornadoes and hail storms, I left my red NSX outside everytime (don't have a choice,) and just washed it every two days if it got dirty. In the summer, I was ok.

You will like the power of the NSX, even more so than the M coupe. You guys have the autobahn, use it.

im a big fan of the m coupe sorry germany theyre made here. bang for the buck- m coupe. ive seen them sell in the low 20s. keep in mind ur getting a 99+ model yr car.

Back