• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Wholesale Parts/Failed pass window assy

I have 2 questions on parts. Is Gunn still the best dealer for pricing on nsx parts? Secondly, just had the abomidable window regulator fail this weekend. I have read most of the information available on this. But short of extensive research, any chance at all that a failed regulator can be fixed. And at $520 a pop on the part, would it be worthwile to use the dali parts on the driver side while replacing the entire unit on the passenger side since it has already failed. I feel awful knowing this was a problem but had just put it off a bit too long...Now I will pay the piper!!!

Gunn is no longer in the discount parts business. Members of the NSX Club of America get great discounts from Eric Milam in the parts department at Niello Acura.

Yes, you should install the Dali Racing window fix-it thingie on the driver's side. Had you already done it on the passenger side, you wouldn't be facing an expensive repair bill now.

Back