• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Window KITS

Also interested in getting a kit/installation. I am close enough to Houston, TX to drive there if you're ever around that area.

There is a thread already going in the regional forum for Houston.

I sent you payment in beginning of December please respond to my messages and send me the parts or return my money! At least get back to me :mad:

I just need pullies and sleeves I bought glides from sos. Do you sale those separately?

Nevermind I see all bad here. No one getting their products.

Last edited:
Guys, I am pretty sure [MENTION=16509]angus[/MENTION] stocks these kits if Hugo is not reachable.

Guys, I am pretty sure [MENTION=16509]angus[/MENTION] stocks these kits if Hugo is not reachable.

I do, but I have to check my stock level!

Seems like the availability of these window fix kits is starting to take a dive. Seems like pretty soon there won't be a ready-made solution out there anymore.

Just got my kit ordered and confirmed shipped by Huga. Still available by him.

Update- Got the parts from Huga. 2 weeks from Portugal to DC. Thanks for these parts brotha

Last edited:
Slight bump, but anyone know if these are still available or anyone have a set for sale? Tried pm'ing Hugabuga without a reply

Never got a reply. I bought it from another Primemember who had it lying around.

I ordered a kit today.
They are apparently in stock?
I'll keep you posted.

I ordered a kit today.
They are apparently in stock?
I'll keep you posted.

I got my kit in today!
If any Prime member has difficulties in joining Hugo, I might help as I have his phone number.

Hello Guys,

My 91 NSX's windows are pretty slow too. Does this fix really make them operate like normal windows? Or is it just marginally better and can anyone chime in on how their long term use of this upgrade has worked out? Thanks everyone!

Back