• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCA and NCRC Joint Track Event on May 22-23

Hrant said:
As of now, the following are registered to attend:

Cheers,

Hrant

FYI, Mark, Kenji and I will scout out the track on Friday with GGLC (cheating *astard trick) so we should be able to learn the line pretty well by the end of the day.

So if anyone is interested I can probably give some rides on Saturday morning to show what I think are the lines.

Note that I said "showing the line", not really ready to take on instructing, I'll leave that to those who have a bit more courage :D

Ken

Ken, if that is not a teaser, I don't know what is ........ LOL!

We have not given up hope on you to join us as an instructor. We need some new company, our self deprecating jokes are getting stale but we had a good one on Saturday with Big Al ....... ;)

For those who have not seen Ken in action, he puts most of us to shame both on the track and off the track with his mild manner oh shucks approach ....... but then, only he has those Gucci NSX-S seats, and the Boing 747 wings ........ :D

MarkB said:
Afraid so Kenji. I didn't intend to be trailering more than one.

No worries, I thought you may have been coming from the bay area. I was hoping to get another car out there to do some testing, but probably won't work out this time. Thanks.

Ken, I think we're not proper cheating bastards as I am incapable of keeping a secret... next time, I'll keep my lip sealed. ;)

Back