• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCA Southwest regional rep

Like me, you may have received an email this morning from NSXCA (if you are a member) advising us of elections during NSXPO13. One of the contest is for a regional representative from our area.
Having been a member since about the beginning of the club's life, I think we should actively persue electing a rep from our active socal area.
If he accepts, I think we should nominate Les for the job. He is already leading a great bunch of people in this area and does not tire of organizing events.
The Club asks for the nominated person to accept a nomination, so the ball is in Les's court. If he want to run, I am voting for him.....

Like me, you may have received an email this morning from NSXCA (if you are a member) advising us of elections during NSXPO13. One of the contest is for a regional representative from our area.
Having been a member since about the beginning of the club's life, I think we should actively persue electing a rep from our active socal area.
If he accepts, I think we should nominate Les for the job. He is already leading a great bunch of people in this area and does not tire of organizing events.
The Club asks for the nominated person to accept a nomination, so the ball is in Les's court. If he want to run, I am voting for him.....

I agree 100%.
Gil

Yes, logged on to Prime this afternoon for the sole purpose of posting the NSXCA info. Someone needs to send in the paperwork to nominate Les, then he has to submit his written acceptance. Who will be submitting his nomination? :biggrin:

From the Secretary, NSX Club of America, Inc.

2013 NSXCA Board of Directors Election

The NSXCA Board of Directors is composed of 4 elected officers and 6 regional representatives elected by members of their region. All board members serve 3-year terms. At NSXPO 2013, we will be electing our Treasurer and Regional Representatives from the Northeast and Southwest Regions, for terms ending in 2016. The Secretary will accept nominations until September 15, 2013. Each nomination must be accompanied by a written acceptance from the person nominated. It is the obligation of the person making the nomination to acquire this written acceptance and to send it, or to have it sent to the Club Secretary. Written campaign statements (not to exceed 250 words) will be accepted from the nominees who accept nomination up to September 21, 2013, and will be distributed to Club members, along with ballots and a notice of the Annual Meeting, by email by September 25, 2013. E-Mailed and snail mailed ballots will be accepted until 5:00 PM on October 10, 2013; hand-delivered ballots can be turned in at NSXPO 2013 up until 6:00 PM on October 12, 2013. Results will be announced at the NSXPO 2013 dinner, Saturday evening, October 12, 2013.

If you are interested in running for a board position this year or in nominating someone else for a position, please complete the enclosed form and return to the Secretary, NSX Club of America, Inc. The form may be sent by mail, fax or as an email attachment to one of the addresses set out below. Any reasonable rendition of the form is also acceptable. You may nominate yourself to any applicable position. There is no restriction on multiple terms in any board position. REMEMBER, THE NOMINATION MUST INCLUDE OR BE FOLLOWED BY A WRITTEN ACCEPTANCE NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 25, 2013.

Yes, logged on to Prime this afternoon for the sole purpose of posting the NSXCA info. Someone needs to send in the paperwork to nominate Les, then he has to submit his written acceptance. Who will be submitting his nomination? :biggrin:

Now who is going to log into Prime to tell 9doors to read my post above............:wink:

Go Les. He deserves the crown for this. If only he could get other high end cars and bring those communities together, we would have a super cal Sunday organized by him lol

Go les! Now if we can get the club to produce the magazine in digital format I will join!

Not to derail the thread, but I am curious as to why you would join only if the mag is in digital format? We have worked very hard to keep upping the quality of the print edition and it has been getting overwhelmingly rave reviews, to the point where we have the possibility of gererating advertising revenue if it keeps looking the way it does. Several dealers recently have asked for copies to leave in the service area waiting rooms for customers to read.

I realize with kindles/ipads/ereaders there is a market for digital but to go exclusively to such format as a prerequisite for you to join the club does puzzle me a bit.

Back to my original post.
If Les is too busy to campaign, here is a reminder.
The Southwest region includes other areas besides us in socal, who may be pushing for their own candidate.
Please make sure you do send your ballot back to the club's secretary with Les's name as your future rep. and do so before the 25th of September (or is it October 10th?).

It's really not that puzzling. I don't have a physical address to recieve the publication, further more I have moved on from paper magazines,books,ect. From what I gather one of the major benifits to the membership is the information contained in the magazine, since I can't get the physical magazine seems to be a waste of my money.

Back to my original post.
If Les is too busy to campaign, here is a reminder.
The Southwest region includes other areas besides us in socal, who may be pushing for their own candidate.
Please make sure you do send your ballot back to the club's secretary with Les's name as your future rep. and do so before the 25th of September (or is it October 10th?).

Where's the ballot ?

Back