• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCapades 2011 - Official Roster and Plan

Anecdote from the weekend:

Mark and I had arrived at Buca di Beppo early and was the first car there. We were waiting for the group to arrive, up near the valet, and when the rest of the "parade" showed up, it created quite a stir seeing all these NSXs tip-toeing up the driveway.

There was a couple leaving the restaurant with a small child. The dad says "Look, these are Corvettes!"

His wife says "No, they're Acura NSXs." We thought the husband should turn in his Man Card. :biggrin::biggrin:

Of course most of the people in Buca's waiting room called them "Nissan NSX". :mad:

Shame on him, lol.

Did anyone else in the first group on the group drive see the NSX who passed us going the other direction? I wonder what he thought?

If I was driving along in my NSX and saw a dozen NSXs going the other way, I would turn around and follow. :)

Yes! Totally forgot about that till you mentioned it, but I had thought the same thing at the time. It was a yellow one I think?? At first I thought he was maybe trying to make it to the hotel to meet up with everyone, lol.

Will there be a 2012 version of NSXCapades? Never too early to set aside the time! :biggrin:

Will there be a 2012 version of NSXCapades? Never too early to set aside the time! :biggrin:

But of course there is. I promised Wei-Shen he could just attend this year so NSXCapades is now in the hopefully capable hands of yours truly.

I'll be starting a new thead in the next couple of days, so watch for it!

But of course there is. I promised Wei-Shen he could just attend this year so NSXCapades is now in the hopefully capable hands of yours truly.

I'll be starting a new thead in the next couple of days, so watch for it!

I was already talking to diddy about it. Ole, shoot me an email.

Back