• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Dim Sum lunch, Sunday Feb 5, 2012 at 1130am, Thornhill Ontario

Hope everyone had a great new year and are looking forward to an early spring. It has also been a while since we last met up. While old man winter has thus far been kind to us, there is no better way to keep warm and to stay connected than taking part in another NSXCC event.

NSXCC invites you to join us at our second annual Dim Sum (lunch at a Chinese Restaurant) lunch on Sunday February 5. The event details are as follows:

Restaurant: Legend Chinese Restaurant
Time: 11:30am
Reservation: 20-25 people under NSX Club of Canada

Sign up is right here and please advise the number of attendees (kids and families are welcome). Hope to see most of you there.

1) Owen, Karen & Jonathan
2) Lionel
3) Bram & Nancy
4) Henry, Laura +2
5) Garrick, Nancy +2.7
6) Daria, Glynis +1
7) Bash & Urbs
8)
9)
10)

Last edited:
Guy sthe Dim Sum lunch is this Sunday....So you better sign up.

Bash there is Chicken feet on the Menu just for you.

Bram

Yes, I'll be there and chicken feet in full effect! The question is, if the weather is like today, is anyone bringing their nsx???

Those P cars.... Good luck Bash!!
Will get Bash his own order of feet.

Come on guys. 17 people so far. A few more to fill two tables! Dim sum is this Sunday!!

Didn't eddie82 ask about dim sum in Jan?

Those P cars.... Good luck Bash!!
Will get Bash his own order of feet.

Come on guys. 17 people so far. A few more to fill two tables! Dim sum is this Sunday!!

Didn't eddie82 ask about dim sum in Jan?

Unfortunately my other obligations this weekend mean I won't be able to make it tomorrow. Enjoy the grub!

Can't believe we ate all that food. Love it when we polished off every last piece. Should have placed a chicken feet in his bowl.

Glad to see everyone in great spirits in mid winter. We even saw one NSX in the parking lot. Bravo Lionel!!

Dim Sum was great, thanks Owen for pulling this together.

However, Bash passed on the chicken feet....

Bram

C'mon man, it was cold by the time it came to me!!!

Good times as usual...see you guys at the next event!

Back