• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC - Fall Cruise, Cambridge to Ancaster, Sat Oct 15 2011

Any convoys heading down from Toronto in the morning? I was thinking maybe 400+Hwy 7 Collossus parking lot pre-meet?

Zak, we can head down together from RH at the very least...

We have an awesome cruise (64km, 1 3/4 hrs) mapped out and tested (thanks to NSXcessive, Tamar, Gecko and Sean Firth). With 30+ cars and 50+ people, this cruise is going to be legendary!! The restaurant menu is all set and they are excited to host for our group. This is an event not to be missed.

As some of you maybe aware, we have changed our meeting point to 15 mins closer to Toronto (East of Cambridge along the 401 in Morriston, Ontario). With 30+ cars and the drive itself taking close to 2 hr to complete, we will move our meeting time to 845am and depart at 945am.

An email will be sent to all NSXCC members with more detail of the event. Look forward seeing everyone in a few weeks.

Any convoys heading down from Toronto in the morning? I was thinking maybe 400+Hwy 7 Collossus parking lot pre-meet?

Zak, we can head down together from RH at the very least...

Sounds good Arshad!
Owen, will be joining you guys for sure... my club payment will be made asap

Any convoys heading down from Ottawa the night before? Anyone? Heh. Owen looks like we're a definite "in" if you want money for lunch ahead of time. I put on my stock wheels as they had nearly-new tires on. A bit of a shock seeing those things on instead of my larger Kinesis wheels but oh well.

Awesome Brad. We look forward seeing those stock wheels back in play.

Zak, it's great to hear you plan to support the locals and we of course look forward seeing you at the cruise.

Dave. No problem about lunch. I will be sending out an email to confirm lunches. At this point we plan to meet at 845 and depart the cruise at 945 at the latest. Look forward for a few more sign up. Oddly enough no Imola or the GT3 yet.

Less than two weeks to go, come on people. This will be an event to remember. Don't be the ones who missed it.

All NIAGARA area guys going please PM or post where to meet for the drive down - I'm off to NY on Thurs night and back Mon night........figure I have to leave Ridgeway at 7:30 - 8:45........otherwise I may go up to my G'town house the night before and then have a 20 min. drive :biggrin: Weather calls great for long term.......

Hi Owen,

Has the email gone out? I know you've moved the time and meet location (you might want to update post #1 to reflect that) but I haven't received an email regarding where the new meet point is. Perhaps you haven't sent it yet but I wanted to be sure I didn't miss it. Thanks bud!

Brad

Sorry I haven't been in town to prepare the email. I am back on Monday night and will sent out update.

Jeff. Look forward having another GPW at the cruise but don't forget to first become a member of NSXCC as this is a members event. You can visit NSXCC.ca for sign up info. An update email will be sent to members only this week.

Sean, please confirm asap also. We hope you can make it.

Owen

Becky and I are in & we'll see everyone for lunch.

I'm leaving from Ridgeway so PM me for my number and we'll all meet up from Niagara and drive in..............colors should be out by then so the cruise will be awesome!

Where's Gateway? Is there somewhere off the HWY i.e. McD's at Mcleod/QEW?? I'll drive in but don't necessarily want to drive "into" the Falls and off the Hwy.........You guys know the area better then I do so please suggest a place...........

Hi Everyone !

My NSX is out of commission and Rob won't be able to fix it until he gets back from Cali next week. I'd still love to be part of the cruise.Would anyone with an extra seat be kind enough to let this lost soul tag along with them? I'm downtown Toronto, but can meet anywhere. I'll also gladly pay for your lunch!

Thanks

Mike T
98 NSX-T red/black

Back