• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXeptional Sound

He does the best he can with what he has on deck, which is about 15 cards, and they're all the low ones!

If it were possible to have a hand of 5 twos, that is what Stu would lay down.

The good news is he qualified for the special olympics! Synchronized swimming! GOOD LUCK STU! We are all rooting for you!

The good news is he qualified for the special olympics! Synchronized swimming! GOOD LUCK STU! We are all rooting for you!
DAVE !!! It's all coming back to me now. When I first met Stu, he looked familiar. But where ?? Where could I have met this man before ???????

You mentioned the Syncronized swimming and it all came back to me !!!! I was over in Sydney for the 2000 games and I remember taking some photographs.

Alas !!! I went through my old pictures and sure enough !!! I knew he looked familliar !!

Thanks for jogging my memory Dave !!

STUSYNC.jpg

Last edited:
No matter what you do to his hair, ITS ALWAYS THE SAME!!!!

Stu - is your hair real??

That's why he came in last. He is affraid of putting his head under water.... Kinda like he is affraid going into turns with anything more than 1st gear........

All said and done...Stu is still our friend and a Prime member...We support you Stu

Im crying photoshop on that swimming pic.

Stus arms are no where near that muscular. You should have seen him trying to drill his pedals when we were installing our new ones.

I give the kid my rotary tool, and a ton of platinum bits, but he still couldnt do it. To top it off, he bough a set of pedals for each side of his car! Much like his other car, he thought that the passenger side had pedals too! STU drives around in an old drivers ed car! I think he tries to pick up highschool girls with it.

I think Red looks better in the swim suite that he does in his "cool" driving suite.

Stu, any chance of seeing you in the Porsche with the swim suite on this summer?

Yes - between the drivers ed car and the suit that freezes his ass to fold up chairs in July when he is waiting for his run group, and his hair which Im sure is made of kryptonite, and his 10 year old girl arms, we get lots of mileage from Stu.

Stu hasn't replied yet.... He's hoping no one sees it and it'll just go away ....

PS I noticed you had the same black nail polish on at the Go-Kart track Stu....

Very cute

Back